🌻Sunshine22🌻

"I'll never ever leave you,baby.Crave that on your mind", Yibo almost says in anguise or more frustratedly because Xiao Zhan's eyes are still doubting him.

Xiao Zhan's e blue orbs forms more tears . Yibo leans to remove the teardrops. "Baby, are you always this much crybaby?", he teases.

"I-I never in love before . I just can't control my heart. I-it feels like my heart will burst soon", Xiao Zhan says with happy tears. Yibo feels something hot ,electrifying and sudden runs through out his body cells. He is in love with the beneath person of him. He looks deeply on Xiao Zhan eyes. He is in love with this person's everything, his eyes, his smile, his blushing cheeks ,his shuttering mess, stupidity and selfless caring self , every single things of him.

Yibo shakes his head at his silly weird thought that Xiao Zhan hadn't remember him. But that's not even a problem him anymore coz Xiao Zhan is already him. So you could really say love is silly. Yibo laughs at his mind before captures Xiao Zhan's moist lips.

"I love you,sunshine", he mumbles into Xiao Zhan lips.

"Y-yibo..",Xiao Zhan voice sounds weak from the kiss. Yibo looks at his orbs carefully.Xiao Zhan cups his face with his slender hands.

"I love you too,BoBo", he says in dangersously softly way.

Yibo pulls himself back,holding Xiao Zhan wrist. His face clearly proves that he is too shock. "What did you call me?",he asks.

"um-mm if you don't like..s-sorry I won't call you that", he panics .

"Don't. Say again", Yibo demands sterntly .

"B-Bobo",Xiao zhan bits his lips at embrassment. Why did I say this?, he scolds himself. Yibo looks at him serious lightening face. Xiao Zhan gets alerts so he speaks up. "Don't worry, I won't call anymore"

"Call me that from now",Yibo voice makes his halt.

"E-eh?"

"You can call me that"

"You aren't angry?" Yibo shakes his head. "You always call me sunshine..S-so I thought I should give you a pet name. I can change it if you don't like to call by Bobo"

"Baby, I love it. Bobo sounds so cute on your mouth. I love the way your lips move while calling me that pet name. So call me more",Yibo pecks on his lips again."Call me"

"B-bobo"

*One peck on lips "Again"

"Bobo"

*another peck "Again"

"Bobo"

*Once more hard peck..."Say once more".

Xiao Zhan giggles. "Bobo ..Bobo...Bobo ..I love you Bobo". He smiles widely.

"Oh God, baby. Don't make me",Yibo leans to his crook of neck. Both are burst into laughter and after 10 minutes they stop as they're panting loudly ...They look at each other eyes with sharing same expression. "Goodnight sunshine", Yibo removes Xiao Zhan's locks.

"Goodnight Bobo"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Xiao Zhan's POV

The moment I open my eyes , I feel warm. Not like other mornings where it was only the warm and fuzy feeling. But today I feel something velvety warmth inside my chest. I side my head to see the most beautiful face on earth. I recall the past night scenery and start blushing like a fool.

I really told him all the doubts I had and I worked up my trust issue.I must trust him with my all heart.

It's such a feeling so warm and fuzy inside outside having him beside me every morning with entangling our legs togethere . Just like married couple. I can hear my inner voice. I cuss at my stupid early thoughts. Tugging him properly under the blanket, I climb down from the bed carefully.