🌻Sunshine19🌻

Yibo's POV

"Yibo..Yibo....wake up", I feel someone is shaking my sleepy body and this someone is none other than my sunshine.

"Two minutes more.."i roll over lazily and snaking a hand around his waist and dragging him back to join me on bed.

"N-no not anymore..we've school. Can't miss today...ummm",his face colours a coral red shade when I kiss him on forehead. I chuckle and at the same time my heart gives in. I don't know if I ever knew the the definition of this kind of fluffiness has in me. "Okay baby, get it",i finally wake up.

"Okay ,i'll get ready mine too", he replies.

"Together?"

"W-what...No of course". I grin shamelessly.

"What're you l-ooking at?".He stops pulling up the jeans when he meets with mine.

"You didn't protest really,did you sunshine?",i tease him.

"Yibo,don't tease early morning",he turns back to me and gets ready in no second.I'm full ready and grabs my duffle bag. "let's go ",I call him but sunshine isn't look at me. He is staring at a single piece of clothe beside piles of my shirts and pants.

"Is it yours?",he asks me pointing the clothe piece.

It's my scarf ..my only scarf....

"Yes, it's mine .You see it's checkred normal plain scarf with green colour.But i'd it since my childhood. Grand mamma gave it to me"

Did he remember ?

And for a second I thought,i see a hint of regonition of his eyes as my eyes sparkles with a hope,But it fades away as soon as I call out his name next minute.

I wish you could remember.....

<><><><><<>

Xiao Zhan's POV

I never saw Yibo has a cute scarf.Well,who wears scarf at sunny day,dumb me. But the scarf is too adorable and colour of it too refreshing even though it's an old one. It feels very known to me.

Known? why? Have I seen it before? But where?

"Sunshine?"..

My head snaps up and I realize I had staring too much at his scarf.."You can have it if you like it",i hear him. Shit, again I make me embrassed ."No no no let's go", I drag him downstairs.

cheng ge and Yibo both are still the same term. We leave for school after eating a healthy breakfast with cornflakes and apples. You know family breakfast where everything is healthy and tasty.

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

"He what!!!!!!!!!",Ziyi claps as her mouth is open wide until a fly could enter.

"Aishh,Ziyi,close your door first",Jiyang shuts her opend mouth and looks at me with same curiosity on his eyes."so what did you did ,say?"

"We...ummm..he and m-me....

"For God sake Zhan tell us first or i'll call Yibo",ziyi's threatens makes me panic. "Nahhhhh.."I yelp .

"Then tell first"