🌻Sunshine -13🌻

After a heavy long day both of them end their classes. But Yibo is still on his practice since his match is in two days. So right now Xiao Zhan is waiting for him outside the court. Of course Ziyi already finds about Yibo staying with them but not that they had slept on same bed last night and this morning vice verse. Only God knows how much will she scream hearing the bomb which Xiao Zhan doesn’t want to take risk at least not yet so soon. Somehow Xiao Zhan feels reliefs when Ziyi defeatedly sighs.

"Ok Zhan, I'm going now. YOU wait for your lover and you're going to us to see his match, it's confirm. ", Ziyi waves her hand.
" This girl always makes sure to blush me", Xiao Zhan's bunny pearl  teeth displays fondly.

Waiting for someone you're like isn’t a bother. It gives chills  excitement when the person walks towards you with an open arms. But will Yibo ever do that to me? Xiao Zhan shakes his headon his weird thought. There is no way he and Yibo could be a thing.

"Hey Sunshine, you didn’t go home?", Yibo asks Xiao Zhan who didn’t notice the basketball practice is already end.

Yibo and Hao Xuan were ready to go but halted seeing Xiao Zhan standing there alone.
" Um-ah, i thought if you..i mean... We can..", he is Starmerring on thought what the right word he should use in this situation. "I'm done, Let's go", Yibo grabs him by shoulder and leaves the together.

" At least we're walking side by side ", Xiao Zhan thinks.

" Sunshine, didn’t Jie tell you buy some ingredients on way back home?", Yibo asks. Xiao Zhan gasps. Yes, his jie told him but he forgets😣 Yibo chuckles seeing Xiao Zhan face. It totally proves he forgets. "It's okay. Let's go to the corner shop. I also need buy something there". With a slow nod, Xiao Zhan happily accompany Yibo to the corner shop way.

" Jie, do we need the frosting and cheese? Yee.....huh!.... Ok.. I'll buy 5 plackets... Yeee..bye", Xiao Zhan cuts the phone call. Then he goes to get his necessary ingredients. After picking the necessary items to the cart Xiao Zhan searchs for Yibo. But where is the boy?😳

Finally he gets to see Yibo's  back. He stands in front of sweet,  chocolate, jelly and gummies section. Xiao Zhan taps  Yibo's shoulder to tell him that he is done getting the necessities. Just then he notices Yibo stands indeed in chocolate candy section but his eyes glues on next section.

FOR ADULT

CONDOM SECTION 😐

Who the stupid displays condom next to candy section. Xiao Zhan turns into a red beet. He can't utter a word and Yibo already gets his situation.

"Why're you so red, Sunshine? ", he asks the blushing Xiao Zhan.
"Why do you n-need this?", Xiao Zhan says eyes gulling on the marble floor. " Huh! What! You mean condom!". Only "C" word is enough to Xiao Zhan pray to God vanish himself from Yibo's eyes. "Don't say, you're blushing for this, Sunshine? ", Yibo teases him more. He nears to Xiao Zhan neck, levels to his ears, "You’re looking   just like it’s flavour,  strawberry ". Yibo's warm breathe and husky tone makes shivers on Xiao Zhan spinal cord.  "Y-you come to buy t-th-this!", he squeezes hard his eyes to ask this simple.

Yibo laughs. Xiao Zhan opens his eyes confusedly hearing his laughter. Some customers gives them some unwanted attention.
" Sunshine,  i come to buy some gummies. But i don't mind to buy this one too", Yibo winks at Xiao Zhan. Grabbing two different flavour gummies not to forget the red strawberry sachet.

Xiao Zhan doesn’t get why he is lining kn the queck for paying these condom.  He has the most items so Yibo thought it'll be more convient if they pay together. You know just time save. Xiao Zhan again becomes numb again when the salesgirl asks him if he want to packet the condom differently. He shuts his mouth totally seal.

"Yeah, we like to if you do it", Yibo's voice makes the salesgirl giggles. Xiao Zhan isn’t there, he isn’t here anymore. It’s so embarrassing.

Stepping out from the shop, they are walking with two bags. Yibo carries two bags himself, not wanting his Sunshine's fragile body would bear the weight.

" Yibo, give me one bag"

"It’s okay. I can carry them easily", saying Yibo.

" But, they are h-heavy", Xiao Zhan pouts with a concerning eyes. Yibo sighs.

Why is this boy always make cute face? I can't say no.

"Sunshine, you can carry my gummy and condom packet, if you want ", he offers the option.  " W-why? Give me the bag", Xiao Zhan nervously says.
"Why? Are you still blushing? Are you even real? You don't use it? Huh..huhh!", Yibo grins pervertly. "N-no..gi-give me that ", he snatchs the paper packet from Yibo's hand.

They are walking in dead silent. Their home is 15 minutes way from corner shop so they choose to walk. No one is talking while Xiao Zhan is struggling inwardly by all along.

Yibo breaks the silence first. " You know you'll start to like it when you'll use one. So don't get embarrassed. I can help you". Xiao Zhan feel all heat capture his body at a time as his face is not only red now but it’s burning hot. "N-no need", he mumbles. Yibo still finds him cute with redding cheeks. " Let's go inside.we're here", Yibo makes Xiao Zhan walks further. Poor Xiao Zhan was so immersed on his world couldn’t get they are already home.

"Cheng ge!", Xiao Zhan calls out excitedly whom.he isn’t seen for last two days. He hugs his gege.
"Aren’t you suppose to come in evening?  This early!", Yibo questions Zhou Cheng as if it’s his own house and Cheng is the unexpected  guest one here.

"Why, so that you can own my bed right?", Cheng bickers back.
" Why is he so moody, jie?", Xiao Zhan whispers to his jie with a low tone not to get caught by Cheng.  "I tell him about Yibo and here he iss huffing and fuming ", Xuan Lu whispers back.

Yibo rolls his eyes on Cheng and doesn’t give a care he walks to the kitchen. He already knew it. Inside he puts two heavy.
" Ahhh! My shoulder "

"We need to talk", all three are sighing on hearing Zhou Cheng high voice.

" You can't be stay here for free. And you can't take my bed", Zhou Cheng directly says on Yibo's face. Xiao Zhan feels nervous at sudden announcement while Xuan Lu keeps saying Cheng to stop grumping to Yibo. "I don't have money to pay ", Yibo coldly says.
" Is it our problem?  Who told you come here? "

"Ge, i brought him here. He didn’t by his own", Xiao Zhan speaks slowly. Cheng glares at him then Xuan Lu also nods with Xiao Zhan. Seeing both siblings are pairing to support Yibo Cheng sighs. " Still he can't live for free.we're not rich. You have to work for us"

"What works?", for the first time today Yibo asks seriously". " You have to do the dish, clean the kitchen and some deliveries", Cheng  counting his Knuckles to find more. Xiao Zhan gulps nervously praying what could be Yibo's reaction now.

"Me what!!!!!"