🌻Sunshine 31🌻

"You hear me right,Mr. Wang . I'm busy ,can't go to the damn dinner",Yibo calmly says to his father. After all those incident happened back then 4 years ago Yibo never did call him dad again but Mr. Wang. 

"You know you better have to Yibo.Don't forget the deal about i let you step on there again". Yibo grips his Phone tightly .Before he could open his mouth to talk ,his phone is snatched away.

"Dad , stop pressuring on him. You know you're sufocating my brother........Yeah yeah , your so called deal. Well , i don't like that bitch for my brother. Don't push him again .I'm hanging now.Bye", Aoyue joltly cuts the call. Yibo is both shocked and happy seeing her antics. He secretly laughs when Aoyue said bitch word.

"What!! Don't thank me coz i really don't like her",she snorts out .

"But Ao, Lu Shi isn't bad girl. don't badmouth about her", Yibo honestly says that.

"But she is  somehow cringe type which makes me puke on spot. Wait, don't say you start liking her.Oh My God...Xiao Zhan", she closes her mouth shockingly. Yibo shakes his head in disbelief.

"Stop daydreaming. I've to go now", he walks inside.

"Don't dare to meet the bitch or i'll tell Cupiee".He hears Aoyue's screaming from behind and smiles.

Yibo's POV

The whole meeting time Mr. Wang's word never leaves from my head. The Deal.That fucking deal i've to handle till now. Why can't he leave me alone to live my own life? Why always puts a barrier around myself. 4  years ago and 4 years later too.Why?

No-one knows the reason , i've changed , why had i been escaped cowardly 4 years ago? Why couldn't i say last sorry to my sunshine? Because of his fucking deal. I let him torture me rather than any innocent soul could get hurt..........

FLASHBACK(Author's)

"D-dad!", Yibo's voice was shaking .

"Yibo, are you okay? Why're you sound like this?",Mr. Wang asked concernly.

"D-dad, can you help Hao xuan? He needs a surgery asap .Dad, he is like this bcoz me",Yibo sobbed. 

"Tell me details",his father demanded .Then Yibo told his father in details from  the whole accident to surgery issue. Mr Wang heard him silently and his son's crying.

"Dad,, please save Hao Xuan. He is fighting on his life to save me.Please dad,

"I can help him but with one condition"

"Just save him dad. I'll do anything you ask me to do", Yibo stated without any thought.

"I'll take care of surgery and hospital bills or whatever he needs to get well soon .And you''ll come back here in next flight". The world collasped  on Yibo's head. 

"Dad, what're you saying? i can't leave . Hao Xuan is dying for me. I can't leave ( I can't leave Sunshine) he wanted to say that but knew that it's not the right time .

"I'm giving you one day . Think cautiously  and let me know what's your decision"

"One day but dad , he needs surgery  asap. Why don't you just lend me some money?", he shouted.

"Manners Yibo. My money isn't free and i'm busy".With that his father cut the call. Yibo fell on his knees , head lowering screamed heart out loud. What should he do to save Hao Xuan? How could he leave his Sunshine? 

Suddenly he got a phone call from hospital and doctor informed him that they need to perform surgery immediately as Hao Xuan condition is deteriorating .