🌻Sunshine 29🌻

"Xiao Zhan..? Is that you?", Yibo turns his gaze from the male to his sister who is already jumping on excitement .

"Yes..?", answer comes out as a trembling whisper.

"Oh my God ..Oh my God...",the girls doesn't give Xiao Zhan any time , she jumps on him and gives him a tight hug. "I can't believe this.Oh my God"

Xiao Zhan is feeling uncomfortable not knowing what and how to response and out of nowhere who is the girl. Sensing the awkwardness at Xiao Zhan's face Yibo pulls Aoyue from him.

"Ao, don't scare him", he shakes his head to his sister. 

"Opps sorry Zhan, but you smell so good. Can i call you Cuppie?". Yibo mentally faceplams himself. I shouldn't bring her with me .He must be freaking out.  

" Sorry Sunshine. She is always like this....hype....BTW she is my sister Aoyue". Xiao Zhan looks at his face amusingly hears his voice  and wondering how strange it is that after consuming  six  years agony he's still responsing calling him Sunshine and the worst part is his heart likes it too. 

"Cuppiee, i'll call you cuppiee. That's final"

Xiao Zhan realises it's another Christmas, Yibo's coming back in his life or is he really?

Xiao Zhan's POV

Is this real?

It's not dream but i feel i'm dreaming.

Bcoz the only time i'd ever seen him in my sleep...

in my dream.......where it ended as my nightmares.

But he looks so real than my dreams of those lonely night. Tall, handsome, bright, broad shoulders and arms. He looks all in one pack.  I see how much he changes into an adult man, a real one, not the 19th years teenage boy who once had fell in lo......

But his eyes ...why they seemed so pain?

I thought he left me ...behind all alone, like my waste dough which can't be use for the next day,unable to do anything. Then some words of Ziyi frequently acrossed my mind

Some people are so good to throw away.

I  couldn't talked with him much as it's already late and i was utterly shocked seeing him at my shop at midnight. I saw how much his eyes turned into gloominess when i didn't responsed when he called me as Sunshine......How could i? Even i wasn't sure that time .

What he said before leaving? 

"Thank You Sunshine. Thanks for giving the chance to talk with you. I guess...we'll meet soon". I don't know his meaning and not ready to face him so soon. But why is  my heart beating so loudly just remembering of him. I thought it stopped beating the day Yibo left me.