🌻 Sunshine -11🌻

Xiao Zhan POV
Oh God. What was that? Me and Yibooo, i slept on his chest . Uahhh😣 What should i do now around him?

If anyone told me one week ago that i'd to get a chance this close and proximity with my  crush. I must say they are crazy, it’s a absurd imagination. But now.....

I feel my cheeks heats up in embarrassment. What will he thought of me now? A girl who loves to sleep hugging a plushie toy!!!😣

"Why're you so red?"

Y-yibo...

Yibo's POV
Tossing around on the bed another 3-4 minutes, i find it difficult to sleep again. May be i miss the warmth which sunshine provides  me since last night. I climb off from his bed and slip down my tank top then goes downstairs till the time Sunshine will come out.

"Hey Sweetie, why didn’t you freshen up yet? Won't you have school today? ", Xuan Lu asking me, kneading the flour dough.
Taking the water bottle from the kitchen counter, i gulp a mouthful amount.

" Jie, Sunshine takes the bathroom that's why i'm here", i say weeping my lips.
"Why don't you join him? I guess Zhanzhan already finishes his. Go , hurry up or You'll late to school", she shooes me.

Feeling convient, i walk again the upstairs, on the left.

" It’s already 15 minutes. Maybe he is done really ",i  nod my brain.

Oh, it’s unlocked. I push the bathroom door. Ummm... Didn’t he take shower yet?

" Why're you so red?",  i asks him. He looks so lost in deep thoughts that he  even forgets to lock the door.

"Y-yiboo", i hear him calling my name nervously. Sure he didn’t expect me here nor do i.  But we're already there.

I step forward near to him. He is just backing until his back kisses the cold bathroom walls.
" W-why're you he-re", he shutters.

I must say he is a beautiful shuttering mess.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you're already done bedside Jie told me to use here", i tell him, starts stripping my loose tank top.
" W-what're you d-doing?",he looks other side of the.bathroom.

"Stripping clothes or what. Don't say you'll bathe on your clothes ", i ask him with a questing eyes.

Is he really this much around all people?

Xiao Zhan's POV
Yibo pulls off his fibre clothes which is unintentionally with an appealing manner. I look on the floor, as if i'm a sinner and guilty. Heat surpresses on my whole body. It feels like someone  turns on the bathroom temperature or the length of bathroom size gets shorten all on a sudden.

Now i just wish i would vanish on the thin air. Why did i start thinking on the first place? Last 15 minutes, i Only  did that. Maybe that person is right, who said bathroom is the best place for thinking.

" You better pull off your clothes too, Sunshine. We don't have much time to ready on school", i hear him unzipping his zipper. I fully turn my back now.

But i'm still full on my clothes.

"Umm.. Yibo,  could you please t!turn  around for a minute?", i request him with low tone. I recheck him if he is saying truth but confirming he's turning his back, i pull  the hem of my t-shirt upwards.  Why am i soslow and trembling now?

" Can i turn now?", Yibo voices out. "N-no w-waitt", i panic, clutching my pant's waistband. And...

Our eyes meets. " I told you not to, i guess", i blush hard, finding him darting his eyes on me.

"I can't take a shower on back facing and Sunshine, it’s ok. No need to be shy", he assures me.  I again turn my back and bravely  get rid off my pant. When i turn around to Yibo, he shifts his body near to me, very close.

And that's the moment i go into a downhill.

" Hey sunshine, is it okay if i use Your shampoo? ",

OH MY GOD.....

HE IS HUGE....

" Sunshine! ", he calls out again when i didn’t answer him before.
" U-uh.. Ye-yeah here", i give him the shampoo bottle which is have to strawberry flavour.

He squeezes an amount of shampoo and rubs throughly his scalp. "Y-yibo,  can i use the shower now?", i embarrassingly ask him.  " Oh sorry, i block the whole space. Come here", he  manages a small room.for me. Even though he is siding himself, as a tall person like Yibo, there isn’t  any at all.

"Hey, no need to rush yourself. I'm almost done. You can easily take your time ", Yibo reflexes his muscles. All i  can do to recoil further to the wall. " I-it's o-okay"

"See, you have soap on your ears. Come, let me clean it", Yibo reaches  out his hand. " Y-you don't have to do it. I'm o-okay", i try to look anywhere  but between his legs. But

Still his strong built muscle,  his tonned abs and white hard chest.  It's all too much for my heart to handle.

Suddenly Yibo pulls my body together with him under the shower. A wave of water enters my mouth makes me chokes on breath.

"Y-yibo *cough What're y-you *cough doing?", i cough and splutter. " Stand still, i'm cleaning you", he makes me hold his reflexing muscles.  "B-but i can do myself", i nonchalantly protest him just in case he'll stop.

Yibo doesn’t pay heep my pleading tone, he plumbs  the soap and rubs onto my back and arms. I'm nibbling my lower lip to stop myself from breath loudly.

" Why am i feeling something poking onto my back?"

Without any disturbance he faces my front,  and....

"Woah, you're so small and cute", he chuckles.

My face heats up at his sudden comment but why don't i stop him. After all if the person you secretly like is willing to touch you, there is no way you could say no...

" I'm not s-small... Y-you're just b-big",i try to cover the area between my legs.

How was Today's chapter? 😛😛
Okay i know in last two chapter i wrote POV many times. Did you guys find it troublesome?  I just want to express both of their feeling and details in expression.  If i write it on one or author POV, i think it won't be enough. As you could only express it better when you are into it. So if you want, I'll write less POV. So let me know😊