🌻Sunshine 27🌻

After Yibo left the house, after that morning Xiao Zhan couldn't had a glimpse of his love of life. But he doesn't lose hope. 

Yibo will come back. Maybe he's worried about Hao Xuan. Right, my Bobo will come back.

He stays strong for his love. That's what love does to you when you find the real one. Your ultimate soulmate. Xiao Zhan visits the hospital where Hao xuan is admitted. It's the last place he's holding up his hope high. 

"Jiyang , if you see Yibo please inform me and ummm ask his teammate if they hear about it", he says through his phone line.

"Hey, what happens? Did you guys fight or something?", the question wonders Xiao Zhan. Is it just a fight? Is Yibo upset with him ?

"Kind of. I made you sad. Please Yang , do me the favor", he pleads getting an ok response from his friend. 

"Please Yibo don't upset to me", he sobs quitely.

"Doctor, how is Xuan's health today?", Xiao Zhan asks . 

"Your friend is recovering well. Tomorrow we'll perform the last surgery"

"Surgery? But we couldn't  pay the bill yet. Give us some time", he panics .

"No his other friend paid all bill including the next two weeks in the morning. Don't worry boy. he'll be okay soon". The doctor leaves him drumstruck.

Yibo you're still here. Please come to me , talk to me, let me apolozise if i did something wrong.

In other side 

Yibo is seeing everything from when his sunshine entered Hao Xuan cabin. His heart aches like fuck. He can cleary feel the pain when doctor left him which means Xiao Zhan already knows he's around here. 

"Bobo..?",the call is so fragile.

"Bobo...? You're okay, right? ", the desperation of his voice shredders Yibo's heart. His body almost reacts the positive , grabs the door to walk out but his other part stops him.

"I'm sorry, love", Xiao Zhan begins to cry.

Yibo wants to turn cold, blocks his mind.

You can't even protect yourself 

How could you make him happy?

Xiao Zhan deserves to be happy.

Let him be happy.

The more Xiao Zhan is crying, Yibo is feeling the more sour bitter ache on his chest like its stabbing a certain spot over and over.