🌻Sunshine23🌻

Xiao Zhan's POV

The moment fire sparks and shows my front my eyes get bigger at the same time I feel my cheeks are burning warm too. Yibo lits the candle middle on the table which gives me kinda candle lit dinner.

But am I only thinking the fact? "Yibo..W-what is this?"

"sunshine, please come ",Yibo expands his left hand and with his right hand he pulls a chair for me in a gentle manner. The way he treats me like a princess ,I can't help daydreaming. A bowl of DANDAN noodles which is my favourite type placing in a simple but lovely way. My mouth is already watering. But when and how did he arrange all of these? I want to know.

"I asked jie to teach me this dish . I know it's your favourite",Yibo answers me as if he could read my mind. I feel more shy now. "Why so su-suddenly...I mean you....

"I did it for us . I want to spend some good time alone with my love. Can't I have it,baby?", his pouting face mixed with sad tone increases my loudness inside my chest.

"T-thank you. It's so beautiful", I say him with compling my eyes on the candle. It's nothing much actually but my heart fills with his ways of showering me loves.

"Don't be shy . Eat first". As a cue my eyes finds something odd. "Why is there only one bowl? Where is yours?", I ask him when he gives me chopstick set.

"Sunshine, it's our first official date and candle lit dinner. Which means we would have share one bowl . Isn't it more obvious ?". I blush furiously at his remark.

Date...?

candle lit dinner...?

Romantic.....?

Why would yibo cook so suddenly for me?

and that's candle lit dinner....

It's not like him to be romantic and do all staff and so..why?

"Sunshine, umm actually I was thinking what you were saying yesterday . I really did think the whole day...You know it's true that i'm leaving under your family help and sympathy . But this can't be happened a long time. Because you know I can't possibly living off your family money.

Does he mean....

"I was actually shocked and happy both when you stood by my side and congratulated me. I know those weren't fake. So I thought.....

But you said you won't leave me......Was it all lies?

"I'm thinking of getting a job or at least a part-time job. So at least I can pay you the pay of home rent...

Who I was kidding? He needs the opportunity.....His dream....The scholarship

"I don't wanna be leeching on you guys". For a moment Yibo stops talking ,looking at me even though right now I avoid his gazes.

Why're you stop talking?

Please don't stop. Please talk.

Don't end like this.

what's it then?

A farewell dinner...?

Is it really our end?

please Yibo...I love you....

My mind is at stuck. I feel so afraid .So afraid that if I blink my eyelashes ,he would just stand up and walk away. But who am I to stop him pursuing from his dream, his career. I wonder if all great love would do that. Act selflessly selfish in love. Because people said sometimes love makes you hopelessly helpless. But if I really do love him, wouldn't I want him grab his dream?