🌻Sunshine 01🌻

Two seven year boys are in their own assumption. One is frustratedly roaming and hitting the rock pieces by his little Legs. Finally he is way to live the life he always wants. Why stay back on China, everything is so sloppy. Their is no reason for him to spend his life here. That's why he'll leave the next morning to America with an open wings, nothing to bind him. But In return he has to pay a price, he has to welcome an unwated person in his family.

The beautiful seven year soul is  coming his home back, finger holding on his motherly elder sister. Among all festivals he loves the Christmas best.Because for him Angel comes on Christmas to spread happiness. His little eyes figures out under the tree there is a boy around his age sits with his head low, kicking the hard ground.  "Did Angel not come to meet with him yet?" He thought maybe he is waiting for one coming soon.

It’s been past 8, the little  boy can't focus on his books. "What if Angel lost his way ". With so much suffocation on his little mind he nears to him mother. " Ma, can i go to the outside just for 5 minutes? ", he sweetly but nervously asks as It's not safe for roaming a child all alone. "But wasn’t the boy  alone too?", he thinks on his mind. " Don't go to far. It's Christmas eve,  Don't wander too much", his mothers says him smiley. "Xie xie ma"

The little boy peeks on their small kitchen room and grabs somethings on his tiny hands before leaving the house.

In  this Christmas eve he feels more sensitive than ever. He always wanted to leave this country but never thought this way... Just if one reason raise before his eyes,  may be just may be he would try to stay back rather than accept other women as his mother or correctly as stepmother. On this festival under so many lightening, his heart still fear on the darkness. His eyes raises on hearing a sudden sweet voice. He startles a liitle.

"Are you waiting for an Angel? "
A sweet voice comes on his sight. A little boy is standing before him with a questioning look. A tiny frown is visible on hiss white forehead. "Are you sad?", the boy next asks. But the cold boy chooses to seal up his mouth. He doesn’t feel to talk. And why should he? There is no reason to stay back......

" Don't be sad. Maybe Angel lost his way. He'll come to you next year", the cute boy is telling the sad one. "Here, eat the white rabbit candy. You'll be happy", the cute boy smiles a warmth one. The sad boy's eyes flickers suddenly he feels there is too much lighting around him. Then he realise it's the cute boy's smile which warms his heart.

" Take it, na. Angel'll gift you next year". The confusing boy extends his hand subconsciously. He is never into sweet things but he takes it from the cute boy. His eyes are only seeing a sunshine.

"Just if  the cute boy knows what the Angel is. Or perhaps he is the real one..."

The cold, sad hearted boy smiles, takes the sweet from the cute one. For the first time he finds some reason to stay back in this cold city.

But......

It’s already too late to stay back....

12 years later in Beijing

"Xiao Zhan, are you done on making dough? ", a female voice shouts from the kitchen behind the large counter. " Yee Jie, i'm almost done on it". Xiao Zhan enters the kitchen, gives his elder sister the dough bowl. "Zhanzhan, you ready on. You’ve school, go", Xuan Lu, his 6 years elder sister hurries him." But Jie, let me make the white rabbit candy first. At least 20 pieces, umm", he cutely asks.

"Jie,. Let him just do or he'll nagging you more and never goes to school on time.
Besides children are searching rabbit sweet which only makes by him because he is best on making these", Xiao Zhan huffs more at his  2 years elder brother.

" Okay,  but Cheng you'll drop him school on time. Zhan, do the first", Xuan lu tells him.

The shop becomes busy as usual at their daily routine. Three siblings make their hands fast on their working.

"Zhan, i can't pick you up today. You know we have a big order delivery today. It's on 4p.m",Cheng reminds him. " It’s okay,  ge. I'll go home by bus". Xiao Zhan bids his brother, walking on the school gate. Passing by the playground, his eyes are searching on a certain person. His body reacts on panic before he could restrain. "Does he not come today?". With a heavy heart he lowers his gaze on the groud. But.....

A sudden wave....

" Yibo, come fast"

Xiao Zhan's eyes jolts on hearing the name. He smiles on the name. He turns his head to look at the owner name who makes him happy.

His crush....

His secret crush....

"Wang Yibo"

Too much sleepy, drowny and fizzy.... Ahhhh i want to write then Let's scroll down sometimes on ig then pinterest. After 40-50 minutes  ohhh wait why am i here again? I was about to write.... Ahhhhhh😣😣

That's the regular fact to me.....This way i stuck on 4 ongoing books at a time. RIP my head😣😣😣

Do vote & comment. See you soon and love you😘😘😘