🌻Sunshine24🌻

Yibo's POV

I jerk out of the bed at the sound of someone screaming.._________"What's the...". I met with Cheng  ge's shocking and firing eyes on us well not only us but the naked us surrounding a messy environment.

 "Why....how ....my room is so dirty? And why are you nakedly sleep with Zhan?.....*Gasp loudly don't tell me.________". By the time sunshine is full awaken. He quickly pulls the blanket and cover his bare chest or maybe he tries. All I can focus now my love is shaking...

"You're ruining his beauty sleep , ge", I tell Cheng ge who is nonchantly screaming near to our ear . I swear I didn't picture this after having my love of night.

"Put on some clothes and get fresh. You smell so gross. Anyway you better to ready a valid explanation Yibo", before I could utter Cheng ge slams the door .

What the...

""Bobo.....?", Zhan's soft morning voice make me excited all on a sudden at the wrong situation.

"Hmm?"

"You're so warm", a small smile adorns on his lips as he snuggles more on my chest.

I glance down to capture the beauty, his sleepy puffy face and long eyelashes tickling on my naked chest....his warm breathe isn't help me either.

Damn it....His morning face makes me turn on again...I'm so creepy..

"Bobo..?", his voice snaps me out from my pervert thought. "Do you think ge will scold us ?". My breathe hitches . Now I know he is actually scared what just happened minutes ago.

"Do you want me to take the responsibility? I can handle it", I tell him which he shakes immediately. "No,We'll handle it .together". My heart flutters again ..

Thanks for making love with me Sunshine.....

***

When I put some clothes on me and fix the mess we'd caused last night through the love making session, I mentally prepare myself . Good that Zhan is on the washroom so I can freely panicked  myself. It's not that I did something bad crime but that was utterly embrasshing though. After some minutes more Zhan steps out from washroom and we walk hands on hands towards downstair.

Yes , that's the love makes you fearless.

***

Both elder siblings are hawking at us with demanding look. Sunshine is fiddling his fingers on lowering his gaze. Well, i'm not doing much too. I won't talk firstly until they ask me something specifically.

"Don't you both have anything to say?", Cheng ge breaks the dead silence. Zhan flinches on his seat so I hold his cold nervous hand making Lu jie's eyes widen at shock.

"We love each other and we didn't do anything crime if you mean what you'd seen earlier", I speak first bcoz Zhan needs assuarences that i'm not leaving his side.

"But you weren't sure on you feelings that's what you said me that night when you're damn drunk". Now both elder and younger sbiling look at us curiously .

"You know everything?", Lu jie asks Cheng ge. I dare to check Zhan's eyes. His eyes gives me hurt vibes. Like he blames himself for it. "It's okay. I'm fine now", I mouth to him if that could ease his pain a bit.

"I only knew recently but he was so confused ", Cheng ge protests..

"You didn't oppose either", I say it with a poker face don't get it why he makes a fuss .