🌻Sunshine18🌻

Xiao Zhan's POV

The usual morning comes with a very unusual way. The same Sun rises , suns rays can't enter the room as the curtains draw down not to allow any obeject to witness the inside,same warmth around my waist .But what different is I woke up in a new place ,on new bed with the very same warmth. I don't have to open my eyes to prove that the next person to me is

YIBO...

Yet I open my eyes to properly wake my brain. The first thing i see after i open my eyes is white...pale....fair...like heaven's mist. Even though two minutes ago ,i was sure it was Yibo who is next to me but seeing the white board i tilt my chin and oh no it's not white board . It's

Yibo's chest

I find myself blushing hard on that i was sleeping the whole night my head on his naked chest. I can't stop myself from gawking his sleeping beauty .Yibo is indeed a handsome boy with mascular body but his sleeping posture is something else. Unconciously i touch his strade of hairs, he stirs slowly and i pull back my hand. As soon i flips my blanket ,i realise my dress aren't the same one i wore yesterday...And memories flow back on my mind.

I squeez my eyes remembering the intimate moment i'd share with Yibo last night. And about the last night, i'm not feeling sticky down there like what i'd feel after melting. I quckily runs to the hotel washroom. Thank God ,he's still sleeping or i'll be more embrassed.

Inside the washroom, I look my relection on mirror and miracally nothing much has changed except my hot red cheeks and swollen lips. After finishing my emergencies ,I come out from the washroom.I guess my heart is under my control now.

"You were there? I thought you left".I jumps with ywak at sudden hoarsh voice . Yibo is sitting on bed with his morning messy hairs. Oh no he's already awaken. What should I do now? Will he tease me?

"You don't actually plan on it ,right sunshine?", he says again.

"W-what?", here my expertness comes back. He smiles and expands his hand what I guess asking for mine. I near to him with slow steps. And he suddenly pulls me hardly that now i'm on his lap again.

"Are you feeling better now?", his breathe fanning my earshell ,at this condition Imy body stiffens not know how to answer and what exactly.

"You still feel shy to me, huh? I'm your boyfriend now. No need to feel shy or embrassed to me"

Boyfriend...

Boyfriend....?

Boyfriend... he said it. Did I hear him right?

"From now don't feel awkward,okay?. I'll take care of you,baby". I nod my head like scared kitten. Thank God,at least i'm backing facing him now. "Let me see my boyfriend face",he touches my waist and turns to him but I retrive from it.

"Y-yibo.let's go home first. Jie",I reason out. Not because that I don't like the moment but I can't digest everything all together. Boyfriend? Really, we're boyfriend now? Am I not dreaming? But his words were so claming thou.

"Okay,give me just 10 minutes",Yibo enters the washroom.

He's my boyfriend now.

<><><><><<><><><>

3rd Person's POV

The shop is busy as usual at its peck hours. Cheng and Xuan Lu tactfullay handles the shop no they're now expert as they're always run out of extra hands and they don't even bother to keep any employee. You know why? Of course extra helping hand means extra payment ,short of budgeting and why so bother when they can manage it . But talking on Yibo ,he is helping hand too but they don't have to pay him. Plus Yibo does their errand and dishes in exchange of his free living and foods. But right now don't say YIbo's name, Cheng will fire up then.