🌻 Sunshine -05 🌻

Xiao Zhan POV
Best of luck or worst of luck i don't know. But i'm amused by the way Yibo givs me a smile at the same time i'm embarrassed for my silly act.

Oh no my c-crush saw me to bump with a metal pole😣

When the sense knocks me i just wish ground to swallow me full. But that's impossible, so i show him a nervous smile.

What an impression Xiao Zhan.

Yibo's POV
I am a sporty person from my beginning life. Or you can say i can be an athlete. That's why i enjoy P.E class more than my major. Here in new school i don't have any friend except Hao Xuan even though he is big fatty brat.
Girls are too much clingy to after my face or maybe i'm coming from white country. Whatever i don't care. I silently do my works and now i have one mission.

Hao Xuan ran to me panting heavily just to inform  me that 3 Departments will do P.E class altogether today. I wasn’t excited until i saw my sunshine slowly walked towards playground with his two friends which i sat with yesterday break time. So my sunshine is in Art group,  i thought in myself.

Wait did i say "My sunshine "? Since when did i start to think him as mine? Perhaps after yesterday smile😊

P.E teacher instructed us to do laps individually line in orderly to Department. I secretly observed my Sunshine. By his movement and figure, i must say he was having a tough moment to run. That moment our teacher warned him to do fast or he'll get punished. I don’t know why but my fist curled with poping out the veins.

He tried to do fast as much as he could but

Bumpppp

Sunshine bumped into a metal bar. I was coming from the opposite direction to him. So i couldn’t stop until i finished my laps.

Around 4-5 minutes finishing my laps, i came to the side. His two friends were with him. His female friend who seemed  mother to him ( because the way she scolded or concerned about him isn’t the girlfriend thing). She put the ice pack on his swollen area.
I know he'll have a headache later because a big potato pops up on his forehead and the way he flinches everytime on cold compressor . And then....

Our eyes meet. I can say he is embarrassed and adorable at the same time. He nibbles his lower lip in embarrassment which makes him more cute. To reduce his hesitance i smile at him. I know it works when he smiles at me back. Too much adorable.

I guess he is really my sunshine from now.

Rest of the period he doesn’t have to do laps, just sits here with an ice pack. We exchange gaze two or three times more but don't talk actually.  Okay nothing specific but i don't want to make him feel more uncomfortable. I'll just wait for the afternoon.

Ok class is dismissed for today. Everybody go back to your classroom,  teacher tells us. We all leave the playground. Before going, i turn my head to see him once more and he is looking at me or was he all the time? I just couldn’t guess it???

Xiao Zhan's POV
I manage to rush the home at our shop's peak hour. Cheng ge and Lu jie both are busy to attend customer. They both denied to me do chores today after seeing my head potato but at the end i convince them and manage to wash the dishes. Cheng ge is busy on the cash register and Jie is packing the order to customers. Our shop isn’t big like other famous shop but it worth to receive customers.

One and half hours passed and rush time is over now. Cheng ge sighs on relax. I smile at his childish act. Everyday he is like this. I don't feel like to take rest on lying on the bed.

"Zhan, you can rest now. We can manage ", Jie tells me once again.
" I'll be fine Jie after making something sweet", i tell her. She pats my head as she always understand my heart.  Oh my heart! It was quite strange today.

I take a middle size bowl,  pour and mix the ingredients for my simple sweet muffin. I make sure it'll be enough for five muffins. I decorate my muffin. "Jie, is the oven pre-heated? ", i call across the kitchen. " It’s all done"

Taking out muffins from oven, i wait some moment then piping a batch with cream cheese just to make sure it won't taste too much sweety.

No one POV

Xiao Zhan is too much occupied on  his muffin decoration to notice the doorway.

"My white rabbit candy", a large white hand  stretch out on Xiao Zhan gaze. He tilts his head to check on. But the piping bag on his hand trembles.

Yibo smiles to him twice  at the same day.

" Won't you give my candy today?", Yibo asks him.

"Y-yes.  Wait  u-mmm. Here your candy", Xiao Zhan gives  him 10 candies.

"  Sorry but I only buy 5 in a day", Yibo tells him.

Xiao Zhan hits on his brain. Everyday it was Xuan Lu who gives Yibo the candy. That's why he doesn’t know and forget to ask Yibo the quantity.  "S-orry,  here your 5 can-dy. S-sorry", he bows his head.

Yibo chuckles at his cuteness. He looks extra creamy cute when he is embarrassed. " Is your head okay? Does it swollen more?", he asks with concern.  Xiao Zhan accidentally looks at his eyes. He sees the concern here. "Was he worried about me?", he asks on his mind.

" N-no. I'm fine. It won't pai-n", he stammers. His body stiffens on the sundden touch. Yibo touch on his  forehead  swollen area.  He flinches when he ( Yibo) touches the exact point. Xiao Zhan feels nervous. "See, you still feel the pain. Don't hurt yourself. Take rest ", Yibo says in a motion with eyes fixing on Xiao Zhan's one.

Xiao Zhan blinks his long eyelashes. His face turns into a deep coral shade on the touch of Yibo's hand. He is unable to say a word. " See you tomorrow", Yibo makes a turn.

"W-wai-t", Xiao Zhan fights to speak up his voice. Yibo turns to him with questionable eyes. "Hmm!"

"W-would you like to t-take mu-mu-ffin?", Xiao Zhan nervously ask him. Yibo who isn’t ready for these stops answering.

" U-ummm it’s free not for s-sale", he adds that when Yibo stares at his muffin. He knows Yibo doesn't like sweet but he want him to taste his.

"Then give me two", Yibo's voice brings sparkles on Xiao Zhan eyes.

Xiao Zhan packs two muffin in a paper box. He gives it to Yibo.
" It’s not too much s-sweety", he blushes.

"Thank you, Sunshine ", Yibo ruffles his soft hairs with a smile. Then leaves behind a shocking Xiao Zhan.

After another 2minutes Xiao Zhan releases his breathe which he forgot to breath. Yibo smiles again. His mind is screaming on one thought...

" It’s not good for my heart"

Woahhh what gotten into me today??? I write 4 times POV😯

Hehehe feel to update at daylight. Enjoy~~~

Love you😘😘