~24~

Jacob

     Life right now, has been hell. I don't know what to do anymore. When I re-married Chres I didn't wanna have to deal with all this drama again. I thought we were already past this. Now, He had sex with his own sister, and he's got three other kids with her, my baby girls pregnant, Adalyenn's back in the picture, what the fuck else is going to happen? Me, Chres, and....Avalon were waiting at the airport for these people. When the kids finally came, I notice how the kids all looked the same. I guess they really are triplets. They didn't really look like Avalon though....or Chresanto. Hmm. But I didn't care at this point, I was upset enough.

"Hey mom, what's up?" one of the girls said as she greeted her 'mother'. I just rolled my eyes. I was in no mood for this.

"Hey girls, hey David how's my big boy?" she gave the boy a hug and carried on having their little family reunion. Avalon had turned to Chres who was looking at the kids with a look of guilt.

"Guys, say hello to ya father." The kids...well maybe not kids but they all looked at Chres with hate and disapproval. 

"I can't believe I have to come all the way out here for this guy." Hayden sighed. 

"Look, I know I wasn't there like I should have been but-"

"So why didn't you?" David asked cutting him off.

"....Why don't you let your mother answer that." I smirked at her while she looked at me with hate and rolled her eyes.

"Don't put this on me Chres, you were the one that wasn't there."

"SO who's this?"  Jayden asked  looking at me with a face. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm Jacob, Chresanto's husband." they looked at me as if I stabbed them in the heart.

"Husband?" they gasped.

"Nah, this guy is gay?" David frowned. "Not only you weren't in our lives, but your gay with some-"

"Some what?" I interrupted him. "Something against gay people I see, Boy don't be coming here with all that mess." Chres pulled me aside telling me to calm down but how can I if they wanna be starting mess.

We finally got back to the house where the kids were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"You got more kids?!" Hayden asked. Obviously pissed. I wanted to smack her but regained myself.

"Who are they?" Omar asked.

"I guess were your brother and sisters." David said. Jayden rolled her eyes.  "This is just too much, I don't even know why I came here."