~14~

Jacob

             We were all at the dinner table getting ready to eat. I just want to just give Adalyenn an empty plate and just let her go with an empty stomach. I'm still mad about Chres letting this women in our home. She could do something slick.

"Wow Jacob, you cook well.." She said. I gave her a fake smile and rolled my eyes. Bitch. 

"Daddy ma...dad..I decided something..." Deme spoke up. Everything and everyone went silent.

"...I wanna move to Florida with my mom."

"What?" I gasped.

"You heard him, he wants to live with me." Adalyenn smirked.

"I bet you don't even have a house out in Florida.." I frowned.

"I do, and I live with my boyfriend." Boyfriend?

"Who?" Chres asked.

"...You remember Carlos right?" She again, smirked.

"CARLOS?!!" I yelled.

"Um kids go to your're room's please." Chres stood up.

"Wait what's going on?" Deme asked. Chres pushed the kids up the stairs. "Go, now.."

"What about the food?" Alianna asked. I gave them their plates and sent them off. After the kids left, I was just about to bounce on this girl.

"You...your're with that drug dealer? and you wanna take Demetrius back? fuck that he's not living in that bullshit again!"

"Oh shut the fuck up he's my kid not your's...you have no say in it and neither does Chres."

"Yeah the fuck? I do! we were the one's taking care of him while your're ass was strung out and in jail..and with a drug dealer trying to sell your're own son for drugs." Chres jumped in.

"That's my business."

"You know what, get out." I pointed to the door."

"Well I wanna say bye-"

"No your not get out get the fuck outta here!"

"I will not-"

"Adalyenn look just go please.." Chres sighed showing her to the door. "Why should I? your not gonna put him in check or something?"

"Good bye Adlyenn.." SHe sucked her teeth and gave up walking out.

Chresanto

             "Why are you doing this to me?" She whispered. "I thought you loved me.."

"No I don't plus your're the one with the boyfriend." I whispered back.

"I can break up with him.." I pushed her out and locked the door behind me and sighed.

"I can't believe she's back with that man..." Jacob walked in sitting on the couch. I joined him. I was clueless at this point.

"And I cannot believe you would even bring her into our house!"

"I know I'm sorry but she wnated to see Deme...I couldn't Jacob."

"Whatever.." He rolled his eyes. It was almost 7 and I had to go to work but I didn't wanna leave Jacob like this.

"Sorry babe, but I have work."

"I know.." He sighed. "Guess I'll see you soon." I kissed him bye on his cheek since he was still pretty upset with me. I got up and grabbed my things walking to my car. I didn't wanna be at work. I didn't wanna see Avlon's face for one. My mom's been calling and I just been ignoring her. So much is going on with me and my family. This shit is tearing us apart.