Epilogue

- It's been 7 years after all that's happened and everything is all as it should be. Chresanto still works at the restaurant and still has love for the arts like Jacob and sometimes helps him in his work. He's constantly being hit on by other women but he kindly pushes them away. He's a happily married man.

-Jacob love of art continues with his love of art. Writing poems, stories, and even poetry. He does lots of work with designer models, creating new outfits for them to wear.

-Arianna's now 23 years old and is in college with Michel. Graduated high school as the class valedictorian and stands a good chance of doing the same in college. She dreams of working as a vet. She loved animals. Micheal wants to work as a doctor as well. They move din together in a house in Cali. Now, with a baby one the way.

-Deme and Omari, they're both 18 now, graduated from High school and are now getting into college. Deme wants to work in the business and Omari dreamed of becoming a music artist. In high school, he picked up music and  vocal lessons. 

-Every now and then, Adalyeen comes to talk and chill with Deme and everyone. They developed a better relationship now which is good. Deme would want to have a relationship with his actual dad, but decided now to, he would wanna see the man that didn't wanna see him at all. She finally left Carlos, turns out he was cheating all along  but she still lives in Florida.

-Chresanto still thinks of Avalon every now and then and cries about it, he still wishes he'd talked to her, he didn;t want her to go being mad at her but...nothing he could do about it but live his life and that's just what he's doing.