~1~

Jacob

           I woke up to a beautiful cool, crisp Friday Morning. Today was a holiday, Thanksgiving Vacation so...no school -__- Thanksgiving passed and it was great, we had a great time with my friends and everybody's family. Lucky for me, the kids will be out of the house anyway, school or not...I hope. My have my babies grown. Alianna is now 16 and she's just beautiful. She's in high school now and she's a Junior. She actually skipped 10th grade. She gets her smarts from me. We eventually moved into a mansion yup, we did and I love it. I look over and I see the man that I been through everything with. If it wouldn't have been for him, we may not still be together. I love this man more then anything. I smooth my hands over his short curls waking him up. His eyes fluttered open and smile up at me.

"Morning baby," he smirked. I kissed him and smiled. "Morning your self." I climbed out of bed but fell over I heard Chres laughing at me. Yeah, we had relations last night.

"It's not funny." I whined. He came over to my side and picked me up in the bathroom.

"Wanna shower?" He asked while having his head in my neck. I hummed in response. I nodded. We bother stripped down to nothing and hopped in the shower. It was warm and relaxing. I love mornings like this. Best of all, no drama...no EX's and noooo Adalyenn. She's still in jail. I hope she's there for a loooong time. "Want me to cook?" Chres asked. I told him 'sure' and got dressed.

              I love my life.

Chresanto

                 I love my life. I got my baby back, the kids are growing up and I know they have success coming their way. Haven't heard from Adalyenn in the last 3 years and I like it. Shey, Marcus,and Julie, and Breanna is doing good as well. They having kids of their own now and married. Alianna MAY have a crush on Marcus's older son,  Micheal. I'm pretty protective over her, she's my baby girl. I been having those talks with her, y'know like about boys and...sex. I hope she ain't having sex for one, Until she's like maybe 50, yeah 50 then she can have sex. Yup.

"Mm smells good," Jacob came walking down the stairs. "What you made?"

"Nothing much just...pancakes, bacon, and sausage both Patty and link, and eggs with toast and jelly."

"Damn baby, are you sure you don't wanna work as a chef?" He laughed. I thought about it. I work as a Art teacher now, I know that was usually Jacob's thing with the arts but hey, I can be creative too. Jacob still writes does his thing and is still successful at it. 

"You know...maybe I should." I said. "What, be a chef?" Jacob asked popping a piece of pancake in his mouth. "Yeah, I cook good so, why not?"

"Great, awe baby you should go for it you do cook very good." He moaned as he tasted a piece of toast. I laughed. That settles it, I am going to be a chef.

"Morning fam!" We looked up to see Omari and Deme. They act so much like twins.

"What we go to eat?" Omari asked looking at the food.

"What do you see on the table boy?" I frowned. 

"Where's Alianna?" Jacob asked.

"Don't know don't care," Deme said. "She's probably dreaming about what's his name.."

"I'm telling you Jacob if that boy is in there.." I started.

"Oh calm down, I'm going to go and get her."

Jacob

          I walked up the stairs and saw Alianna still in bed.

"Baby girl?" I shook her. "Want some breakfast?"

"..No thanks." She said ina gloomy tone and turned over. I frowned. She's always hungry in the morning.

"Awe c'mon baby, dad made-"

"I said I'm not hungry daddy ma!" She sighed. "Look, can I be left alone?" I sighed and walked out. I wonder what's bugging her. Anyway, after breakfast. Chres and I stayed home today while the kids were out.

"Something bothering Alianna?" Chres asked.

"I think so..but she's not telling me anything." I sighed. Chres sighed. "Oh well you know girls, their hard to read." The boys went out for the day and Alianna would leave ina few so it'll be me and Chres soon.

"Eh well..so what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"We could watch a movie and cuddle?" Chres suggested. Yeah that seemed like a good idea.

"What you wanna watch?" He asked.

"Um...how 'bout A Madea flick?"

"Yaaaaaas!" He cheered making me laugh. He popped in the movie and sat next to me as we cuddled on the big sofa bed with a blanket and a couple of snacks.

"I love you.." Chres said to me. I kissed him and smiled.

"I love you too .."

Wasn't able to post the picture but this is the link to see how Alianna looks. And Omari and Deme is just Chris Brown and August Alsina.

http://www.polyvore.com/pretty_girl_swag/thing?id=59051817