~2~

Adalyenn

                I been in here well since..forever. I want out. I miss my son, Deme. I know he would be 11 now. God I wish I can see him. I hope he still remembers me. I heard the cell bars open and a man ina suit came up to me.

"Who you?" I asked with a frown. He man smiled.

"Your Adalyeen?" He asked. I nodded. "Your outta the hole." What? was he serious?

"What..?"

"Your getting out early, good behavior." I smiled ear to ear Yaaas I was leaving...and I know just who to visit first.. I asked the man if I can use the computer I'm gonna use this to find out where Chresanto lives. They thought this was over? think again. I got the address and thought I'd drop by. I found out that he lives ina mansion now, damn..he got money, he never did that when he was with me.  I hate seeing him with that little gay wd and those kids. I missed what we were...what we had..Chres has to come back to me.

Chresanto

                "Hey baby, want ice cream?" Jacob asked me.

"Yes, but were out." He frowned. "We are? damn..well I guess I can do a little shopping..I won't be long." He kissed me bye and I just kicked back till the door bell rang -__- who the hell could this be? I opened the door and saw...her.

"Hey baby-"

"What the FUCK are you doing here?" I asked her. "I thought you were in jail."

"I was," She pushed me aside and walked inside -_-. "You know I didn't say for you to walk in." I grabbed her and pushed her out.

"Awe, why not?"

"Look Adalyenn, why are you here?" I asked annoyed. I was in no mood for this, all I wanted to do was relax.

"You know why..my son." I rolled my eyes. "Your not getting your son back! why even try? he's happy with us."

"Oh really? is he really?"

"YES!" She laughed.

"I don't think he is..where is he? I wanna see him."

"He's not here." I pushed her out the door and closed it. No way in HELL she's coming back into this house. Plus, Jacob's gonna come back and see her.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"Oh so now your interested in your son? where were you years ago when he needed you? huh? but you didn't want him.and you got high on cocaine and went off with a drug dealer and shit."

"That was 8 years ago-"

"I don't give a fuck if it was 1,000 years ago, what you did was so fucking low and immature..how do you think he feels about not seeing his mother all these years? huh?" She said nothing.