~13~

Alianna

              This was it. I was about to loose my Virginity. I know dad always said to wait but...somehow, this feels so right at this point.

"You ready?" He asked as he whispered in my ear. I wasn't sure, I mean I'm still scared.

"I'll be gentle if your scared." He said as if he read my mind. I nodded and he began taking my clothes off. My shirt was off...now for the pants. He slid my pants off and that too was thrown to the floor. I was on the couch in nothing but my underwear and bra. I felt..insecure.

"Your're body's beautiful." I blushed looking away. His shirt was already off so He slid off his pants and was in his boxers...Omg Micheal's big.

"..I don't wanna pressure you," He looked at me. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I kissed him. That should be enough for him. He got on top of me and fondled with my neck. My breathing started to become uneven. His hands found their way to my boobs and took off the bra.

"Wow.." I breathed.

"Want to stop?" His hands were about to leave my breast but I stopped him. I put them back on and he continued playing with them until he brought his mouth to my nipple.

"Uhm.." He"s good with his hands...and mouth. He took it lower and reached my panties. He looked at me and I approved. He took them off and slightly licked his lips touching the wetness of my area.

"You shave?" He asked. I nodded since I didn't know if my voice was going to sound dry or shaky. He opened my legs out more to get a better look. He slowly went down and everything was like ecstasy.

"Uhh, Micheal.." He went faster after my sudden urge for more. My breathing turned to short fast panting. I never felt this way before I guess that's just the joys of sex. He took off his boxers and looked at me.

"Wanna take this to my room?" I nodded and then I felt myself being lifted up. I didn't know he was so strong. We were in his bedroom. It was so neat and organized. He laid me down on the bed.

"..You a virgin right?"

"Y-yes.."  He nodded as he climbed into the bed covers. We were both naked and I was still shy about my body being shown but I put that aside. Micheal got up grabbing a condom and putting it on. He looked at me with eyes of concern.

"Now I don't wanna hurt you, stop me if I do..." I nodded and let him spread my legs wide. My heart was on full sped. I was really doing this. I was planning to save myself for marriage but..I feel that this is right. My mind was cut off by excruciating pain.

"Ah!"

"Want me to stop?" He looked at me. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to keep going. I know that the pain will go away ina few.

"Keep going.." My tone was dry and horse and I wasn't even screaming yet. He nodded and proceeded to put more of himself into me. God he was huge and it was splitting me in half. Five minutes later, the pain was gone and it started to feel better. The feeling felt...I didn't know how to explain it, I was ina daze it felt so good. My eyes started to close as I took it all in. I let out a small moan as he started to pick up the pace.

"I wanna see how loud you can get," He pants. "No mercy.." The bed was shaking, I could feel myself grabbing his back and pulling him closer to me. My mouth was open but nothing was said but heavy breathing.

"Oh god.." I gasped as I gripped his back as he picked up the pace.

"Damn Alianna.." He groaned. The pressure was building inside me. I felt like I was gonna explode.