~17~

Jacob

            We were finally home and all I wanted to do was sleep. Chres was in his own world and the kids went right to bed. I notice Alianna started looking sick.

"Alianna? Baby you ok?" She did say anything but run passed us and went into the bathroom slamming the door.

"What's with her?" Omari asked himself as he went to his room. I looked over at Chres as he sat on the couch in deep thought.

"Baby..you ok?" I asked as I joined him. He said nothing.

"Roc?" I called him by his nickname and he still didn't say anything.

"C'mon Chres, this ain't funny...what did you and Avalon talk about?"

"I'm tired Jacob." I frowned at him. This is the second time something happened between them two and I wanna know what! I didn't want to get yelled at so I left him alone and went up to our room and showered getting ready to go to bed. I put on shorts and one of Chres T-shirts...Mmm still has his smell on it...Golden...his favorite Cologne. He walked in into the room following my actions. When he got out, I heard him crying. I went in to comfort him. It broke me to see Chres cry...made me cry.

"It's ok baby..just let it out."  I cried as I rocked him back and forth.

"...I messed everything up.." He cried. "We lost Deme Jacob..We lost him."

"No we didn't don't say that. Were gonna have Deme back and then we can all be a family again." Chres smiled at me and kissed me as he stood up from the edge of the tub.

"...I love you Jacob."

"I love you too.." Chres finished getting dressed and got into bed.

"Were going to see Deme in the morning.." I nodded. I wanted to ee him anyway. I just can't believe Adalyenn told Deme! Now Deme hate us.

"..Do you think that Deme would wanna live in Florida?" I asked. Chres sighed and held me tight.

"...No, He's staying here...regardless of everything. He can't be taken away from us. He doesn't deserve to be with his mother...she's still an unfit parent." Hearing that made me feel a little better but..I still have a feeling that Deme doen't wanna be with us anymore...I told Chres how many times...I didn't wanna loose another son...I already lost Xavier I don't wanna loose Deme.

"Well, it's getting late...We should sleep." Chres shut off the light as I snuggled next to him. I don't know what to feel right now, all I know is, I'm not happy.

Chresanto

                    The next morning I woke up before Jacob. I showered, got dressed and make food for everyone. My mind was still heavy about all the shit that's going on. I really hate Adalyenn right now. My cell rang and I went to go an answer it.

"Hello Chres" Adalyenn spoke. I sighed. "What do you're bitch ass want?"

"Damn what happened to 'hey baby'?" She laughed.

"Why did you call?"

"I'm going over to the hospital and I wanted you to know that Deme says that he wants to move in with me like he said.

"What?!"

"Yup, better come over and say your final goodbyes." She hung up on me. I growled.

"That women..."

"Chres?" Jacob walked in. "What's wrong?"

"Deme's leaving." I said sternly. Jacob opened his mouth to say something but then closed his mouth.

"..We have to go."

"What about the kids?" Jacob asked.

"Alianna can babysit Omari they'll be fine."

Jacob

            I told the kid they the could stay home from school and that Alianna was in charge. Me and Chres left for the hospital all I could think about was Deme. Why would he just wanna leave like this? When we got there, Chre asked a lady by the desk what room Deme was in. When we got there, We saw Deme and Adalyenn adn Carlos. Oh boy... I know Chres is fuming.

"Deme!" Chres went to hug him be he decline.

"I don't wanna hug you...why are you two here?" He asked.

"Deme...were here to see you." I said.

"Well I don't wanna see you guys ever, that's why I'm going to Florida!"

"No your're not." Chres said.

"Yes I am...you're not my dad anyway so you have no fucking say!"

"Don't talk to me like that!" He yelled.

"Don't you talk to my son like that!" Adalyenn jumps out of her seat yelling at Chres.

"NO YOUR'RE NOT TAKING HIM!!" Chres screamed. It was scary seeing like that. I ran to side telling him to calm down but he push me aside. Almost making me hit the wall. He didn't even notice.

"DEME YOU'RE NOT LEAVING WITH THIS...THIS BITCH YOU CALL MOM!"

"I never wanna see you guys again I don't wanna see you guys!" Deme yelled.

"Deme, no you don't mean that!" I cried.

"Yes he does," Carlos cuts in. "So I guess you guys can leave." He smirked as us. I just wipe dmy face and Chres flipped him off.

"Don't get killed." Chres warned. A nurse walked in telling me and Chres to leave but Chres wasn't budging.

"No I'm not leaving my son..you can take him away from me.." He cried as people tried pulling Chres out of he room I watched in horror. I never seen him this angry. It took five people to pull him in the waiting room. I followed Chres as we were in the room He was crying, hitting the walls and just breaking down.

"He's not going..." Chres said. "He's staying with us." I said nothing..I was still scared that he pushed me. He sighed as he walked over to me.

"Baby I'm sorry about what happened...I was angry." Yet I still did say anything I just looked at the floor. My stomach growled but I ignored it as tears went down my face.

"...I can get you something to eat," He said rubbing my belly.

"..I don't want anything...I can't even eat anything..."

"Well your're stomach says different." I rolled my eyes and just let him get me something so he can get away from me. I don't know If I can take this..

"Hello..Jacob Right?" I looked up to see Avalon...Chres's sister. What's she doing here?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! HOPE EVERYONE EATS WELL