~9~

Jacob

          "Really?" I gasped, Chres was talking all of us to dinner at his new job. We got a private table and everything omg this is so cool. VIP bitches!!!

"Right this way," the man guide us to the back where the table was where I saw Chres.

"Baby!" I ran up to him as I kissed him. "You did all this for us?" He smiled.

"Yes, now if you all sit and be relaxed, I'll bring you your're foods." Chres went into the back getting out foods ready while everyone settled in. Chres's mother was silent. She been like that since we got here.

"Mama August, what's wrong? you haven't said much." She sighed.

"Sorry Jacob it's that...an old flame has come up." Old flame? who?

Chresanto

                 I was getting the family's foods ready when Avalon walked in. She's so helpful....She looks like I've seen her before. Like, she looks like me...like were related.

"Need any help?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I need these taken to my family out there, thanks." She smiled and took the food and walked out. Then, I heard a crashing sound. I ran out and all the food was on the floor, and Avalon was staring my mother in the face, with a shocked look. My mom did the same.

"What happen here?" I asked.

"I..I have to go!" Avalon ran out, followed by my mom. Why did she have to leave? I followed them.

"Why are you running away huh?!" My mom yelled. "Why Avalon?" She knows Avalon?

"Mom what's going on?" I asked.

"Go to your family son, this has nothing to do with you."

"Yes!" Avalon yelled. "Yes it does have something to do with him..so what, your just gonna lie to him?"

"Lie? what?" I was so confused. My mother sighed.

"Mom...what's going on?"

"....Chres, Avolon's your're older sister."

My life just took a turn for the unexpected.