~29~

Chresanto

         So for the past 3 weeks, I haven't talk...seen....pretty much nothing with Avalon. She won't talk to me. She's being silly about this. She has to understand that I don't like her like that we family. That's just nasty. I know I kissed her and all but I did that out of fear of not being able to see her again. Jacob just caught me in the wrong moment. Speaking of him, he still won't talk to me, we finally talked with Arianna and Micheal and the guys about the baby and got the abortion. I wasn't proud to lose a grand child but...hey, there's things in this world that you can't handle. I would go Donkey Kong mode on the boy for knocking up my baby girl but...I can see they really love one another so I let them see each other....but I got my eyes on them..and again she ain't doing the nasty again till she's 50.

I was sitting in the living room when Deme walked in. Shockingly he's never asked of his mother.

"Dad, can I talk with you?" he asked. I raised a brow, well I guess that day has come.

'Sure, what's on your mind?" he still calls me dad...even thought he now knows I'm not biologically but he doesn't care.

"What happened to mom? she doesn't come to see me anymore, or pick me up." I sighed. I was surprised at that. Adaylenn finally came to her senses and decided to leave Deme here with me and Jacob while she goes back with Carlos. Sad but it's her life I can't have a say in it.

"Well...she thought it would be best if you'd stay here with us where you can be taken care of. Your mom love s you and she did it for you."

"By leaving me?" I didn't wanna say 'yes' to him but it seemed like it.

"Yeah buddy, but for a good reason. She promises to visit you, she just feels like she can't take care of you like the way we do for you."

"Oh." was all he said. "I know she hasen't been the best mother but I guess you can say she cares?" I nodded. Yeah  guess you can say that.

"What about Aunt Avalon, is she ok?"

"Um....hey why don't you go and play with Omar and Arianna, I have things to do." he sighed and but went upstairs anyway. I didn't wanna talk about that subject. I'm still trying to get a hold of her. I have to call her again. Yeah again. I called her cell like seventeen times not stop. I need to know if she's ok.

"Still thinking about her?" Jacob walked in with a dull look on his face. He's still upset.

"Look, Jacob can we please just-"

"No, I will not drop it, there's nothing to drop! you kissed her and in front of me."

"I did it out of fear ok?!"

" 'Fear' my ass." he rolled his eyes. "Why Chres?"

"I don't wanna loose her....I haven't known her that long an already her life's about to be cut short."