~4~

Demetrius

                    I laid in bed thinking about mamma. Why did she leave me? Doesn't she love me? Why would she just dump me with dad and why doesn't dad talk to mom anyway? So many questions went through my head. My door opened and I sa it was Dad. Just who I needed to see.

"Hey daddio," I sat up in bed. "What"s up?"

"Um..look I need to talk to you..it's about your mother."

"Dad, why don't you and mom speak?" I saw his face go pale. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Cause um...me and your mother aren't on the right terms yet." Oh, that made sence. NOT.

"Like?"

"It's complicated Deme.." He sighed.

"Complicated how? I wanna see mom dad. Don't you?" Again, his face was pale.

"Me and your mother aren't getting together Deme and you see I'm married to Jacob. Don't you love him?he's your daddyma."

"I do," I sighed looking out the window. "But..I at least want my REAL momma in my life...wouldn't you wanna give me that at least? I mean you can tell me, like we always said we keep no secrets."

"...Right, I'll see if we can get her here tomorrow morning." I smiled big and hugged him.

"Thanks dad."

"Welcome son." He left the room as I continued laying in bed. Thinking about tomorrow. Couldn't wait.

Chresanto

                    What was I gonna do? I lied to Deme...like I heven't done that already. I have to tell him, it's not like me to keep things from people. But his own father didn't want him, and his mother was a freaking junkie and has a record. Ugh, but I wanna keep Deme happy. I don't wanna let him down..

"How's it go?" Jacob asked putting the food on the table. I sighed.

"Not to good, he wants to see her and I said I'll see tomorrow morning."

"What?"

"I had no choice, and the fact that I'm keeping secrets from him will crush him...I owe him this much."

"At some point he's gonna have to know...and I know you wouldn't want him to hear it from Adalyenn do ya?"

"..No.."

"Guys dinner ready!!" Jacob called down the kids for dinner. I wasn't up for eating but my stomach said different. We all sat around the table laughing and goofin' off but I stayed silent...and of course, Alianna.

After dinner the kids went to bed so it was just me and Jacob.

"Baby you ok?" Jacob asked me sitting in my lap. I sighed.

"No, I just keep thinking about what Deme said."

"I know it hurts but you gotta tell that boy, oh and tomorrow that bitch gets here." I giggled a little. Jacob can always make me laugh. That's my baby.

"I love that you make me laugh."

"What can I say, I'm lovable." He laughed. It was getting late and it was time for bed and thank god the kids can go back to school soon. I walked up into the room with Jacob and laid in bed , having everything that's happened on my mind. There was no way I could sleep.

"Don't worry baby, everything will be fine you'll see." Jacob snuggled next to me and was out like a light. I sighed. I stared at the ceiling.

...Hope Jacob's right about this...