~20~

Demetrius

I was here in Florida with my mom and Carlos were I should be. I was still mad at Chres and Jacob for not telling me sooner about this. I can't believe Chres would wanna lie to be like this, I really thought he was my dad. Now that I think about it, we didn't really look the same anyway. I was in my room lost in thought when my mom showed up.

"Hey baby," She sat on the bed with me. "How do you like it here so far?" It was nice here, a little quiet but good none the less. "It's OK." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "Your not still thinking about Chres are you?"

"Did you know about it?" I asked. "If you knew Chres was never my dad, and you knew, why didn't you tell me?"

"Well baby, you were young and-"

"Well I'm older now, you could have told me." I started to get up from my bed. "What, your lying to me too?"

"Don't talk to me like that? I got you out of there when you wanted to leave."

True. I didn't want mom to turn ugly and beat me. Yeah, she's done that once or twice and that Carlos guy does nothing at all to stop it. Or anything for that matter. At night i hear things like moaning sounds, I don't get it.

"Now dinner's going to be ready soon so wash up." She got up and left the room. I sighed. Sometimes I wish that I never left in the first place. I washed up and got ready for dinner.

Jacob

"Ok Alianna, you've been acting real strange and me and your father would like to know what's going on. You know you can talk to us." We sat in the living room with Alianna while she cried her eyes out.

"...Alianna," Chres said. "Your not pregnant are you?" her eyes shot up. "Chres!"

"What, I wanna know." He said. "Now are you??" She shut her eyes and nodded. "Yes...I am I found out a few days ago." It hurt me to know that Alianna would do something like this. I thought she was gonna save herself. 

"Who's the father?" Chres growled.

"....Micheal." She cried. "But we plan on doing abortion...I know it wrong but...I know I can't take care of a kid right now."

"Oh you got that right," Ches snapped. "I thought you were gonna save yourself for marriage. Why Alianna?"

"I'm sorry daddy but I love him, you knew I liked him for so long, he even dumped his girl for me." I sighed. What were we gonna do with these kids? One's in Florida, the other's pregnant. The only normal one is Omari.

"Well were gonna have to call the guy over so we can talk about this." Chres said. I nodded agreeing.

"I'm sorry.." She cried. I pulled her into a hug. I was mad that she went in done this but she's still my baby. I love her.

"I know, we'll get through this."

"She's preggo's?" Avalon came out of nowhere all in our business.

"This is family business Avalon." Chres snapped. "What? I AM the aunt so I'm family." She smirked.

"Yeah don't be so mean baby." I said.

Chresanto

I can't believe that Jacob's not seeing this! ugh! it's right under his little nose. I'm tired of this women...wait, no girl! she's a girl, so immature. I already got enough to worry about. Deme's all the way in Florida with that bitch Adaylenn, my baby girl's pregnant, and to top it all off....Avalon is in my fucking house!!!

"Chres, can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked. I sighed as I got up from the couch and took Avalon to the kitchen.  "What?"

"Look, you see to be going through which is why I told you you're better off with me."

"Girl, please."

"Chres just face the facts, you know you love me and you know I love you...and plus, you're a father."

"I don't wanna- wait....WHAT?!"