~23~

Alinna

          “So....you have another brother and two sisters?”

                                This isn't funny! My life's falling apart. First I end up getting pregnant and on my first time! And then, turns out, my dad's a hoe and had three other kids with his own sister, my so called Aunt. Daddy ma's been crying all night and we still didn't get to talk to Micheal's parents about the abortion.

“Yeah, I guess so,” I sighed as I sat on my bed to cuddle with Micheal. “This is some BS.”

“It's gonna be ok baby,” Micheal held me tighter. “No matter what happens, I'll be here for you.” I smiled.

“I love you,” he stared at me and smiled. “I love you too...more.” we cuddled in bed and stayed that way for a while.

Jacob

         My eyes were all red and puffy from crying all night. I can't believe all this is happening to me and our family. I'm glad that Deme's back but I can't even enjoy the company now that I know Chres has like three other kids with his own sister and that he has sex with her.

“Jacob?” I turned over in bed and heard him sighed. “Jacob, can we talk about this? Avalon's in the loving room.”

“I don't wanna talk right now.” I snapped.

“But we need to, I wanna be able to see my kids. I already missed out on like twenty years of their lives.”

“Not my problem.” I looked at him. “I can't believe you'd have sex with her, you're sick.”

“I didn't do it willingly Jacob, she tricked me.” he sat on the bed and tried to touch me but I moved away. 

“That's doesn't matter you did it!” he sighed. “Well, we have to talk about this, we can't just ignore it.” I hopped out of bed and walked right into the living room where the bitch was.

“Talk.” I demanded. She smirked. “Oh I see your eyes are red, long night?”

“Enough Avalon.” Chres walked in and sat down. “We need to talk about my kids.” She put down her drink and cleared her throat. “Your son, David, lives in LA, and your daughters live in New york.”

“Do they have names?” Jacob asked.

“Hayden and Jayden,” she sighed. “Look, I told you they did wanna see you.”

“Well I wanna see them.” Chres frowned. “If he wants to see his kids, you should call them up and tell them to come down here.”

“I said they didn't wanna see him!”

“And why not?” Chres asked. Avalon looked at him as if he was crazy. “Duh, you weren't in their life, you can't just pop up and demand to see them like that!”

“I know but I wanna see them. I just just know that I have three grown kids that I never saw before. It was your mistake for not even telling me sooner. So really, this is your fault.” 

“Whatever...” she rolled her eyes. “I'll call them but no promises.”

“Just call bitch.” I snapped. “Jacob!”

“What, I don't care anymore! I don't like her, she brought hell to this house. Our lives were perfect until she came along.”  I don't know how much I can take.

“Look just call them up, ok?” Chres said taking me into the kitchen.

“Jacob please talk to me?” he begged. “I really have nothing to say Chres, I can't take this anymore. You're hurting me, don't you even care?”

“I do care!” he walked closer to me to hold me. I let him this time since I needed comfort. “I didn't even know I'd have kids with her, she took my sperm remember?” I sighed. “I just didn't want this to go this way...”

Avalon

               “Why do we have to pretend?” he asked me.

            “I told you idiots,  you have to pretend!” The last thing I want Chres to know is that I lied to him. They're are not his kids, not even my OWN kids. There are just my friends that they never met before.

“Look, just come down here and just go with the flow, ok?”

“...You still paying us, right?” I sighed. “Yes dammit! I will pay but first do the job right or no pay.”

“Fine,” they all said and ended the call. I smiled to myself. Chres will be mine. Even if I have to hired people to play as my own kids...