~22~

Chresanto

                     My life is over, Avalon's pregnant? So many things went to mind if Jacob knew? He would divorce my ass all over again. I had to talk with her. I went up to the room Avalon was staying in when the door knocked. I sighed, who the hell was this? I opened the door to see, Deme.

“Deme?” I gasped.

“H-Hey....um...” he wasn't sure what to call me now. “Call me dad.” I smiled.

“No way,” Adalyenn snapped. “Call him Chres.”

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked letting them in. Jacob's gonna freak when he see's her in the house.

“Deme wanted to see you guys and I thought this was a good idea to see you, baby.”

“Baby? What, no were not doing this again.”

“C'mon,” she smirked. “I know you missed me....where's that little bitch Jacob?”

“Don't call him that in front of him.” I growled. She shrugged. “He doesn't even know what it means.”

“Chres?” I looked up to see Avalon. “Who are you?”

“Um no who are YOU and WHY  are YOU here in Chres's house?”

“Cause I can be!” she snapped trying to walk up to Adalyenn but I pulled her back. “I'm his sister, I can be here.”

“Sister?” Adalyenn gasped looking at me. Why is this even happening to me?

“Yeah, sister, and my babies father.” she smirked.

“WHAT? Chres, what the fuck?!”

“I didn't even know.” I yelled.

“So your pregnant?” she asked Avalon.

“No.”

“No?” I questioned. “So why?-”

“It was a long time ago,” she sighed. “Back when we were teens, I stole some of your sperm and got pregnant. So now, I gave birth to your triplets nine months later.” Triples??????????!

“Triples?!” Adalyenn gasped sounding disappointed and somewhat angry.

“Yup, two girls and a boy.” Avalon smirked. “And mom knew about them too.” I can't believe this, what else hasn't she told me all these years? Damn, three more kids. How will I tell Jacob? The door opened and there was Jacob and the kids.

“OH HELL NO WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DING HERE?!” he yelled.