~11~

Chresanto

                        Should I even forgive my mother? I mean, she hid this from me....like how I'm hiding things from Deme. I sighed. I guess it runs in the family. It was around 8 in the morning and Jacob wasn't in bed, remembering that he didn't come to bed. I walked downstairs and saw Jacob still sleeping. He looked so sexy, his mouth slightly open and his skin is just glowing and he was all curled up in the blankets. The kids had gone and left for school so I figured I'd make Jacob something as to say 'sorry' for last night. When I was done, I brought it to the living room and shook Jacob lightly.

"Mmm what?" He groaned.

"I made you breakfast.." He looked at it and turned away.

"I'm sorry Jacob, I mean you can't be mad anyway I mean-"

"What?"

"I'm saying you can't even be mad at me, I should be, not at you but-"

"OH! and why should I be mad? I was trying to find out what was wrong with you last night, yet, you wanna yell at me and throw things like were thugs in the street."

"I know...I'm sorry."

"....So are you gonna tell me?" I sighed. I still really didn't wanna talk about it, but I guess it would make me feel better to get it off my chest.

"OK, turns out Avalon's my sister."

"Avalon? you mean that girl waitress?"

"Yeah, and she said..." Should I even tell him that my own sister has feelings for me, no I already have Adalyenn on my back about the same and I don't wanna stress Jacob anymore.

"What?" Jacob asked waiting.

"She wants to start over and get to know one another and catch up on the years we missed together."

"Awe, ok." He said. "..But why would your mom wanna keep her away from you?"

".....I don't know.." Deep down I did know but telling Jacob that Will make him insecure and stressed out.

"...Well since you don't have to be at work right now, you wanna hangout?" My phone rang and I saw an umknown number.

"Hello?"

"....Hey Chres, it's Avalon...we need you here right now to do breakfast." I mentaly sighed.

"Can you get someone else?" I asked annoyed.

"No, the boss asked for you." I said 'ok' and hung up.

"I have to go, sorry.."

"It's ok, that's the life of a man that...works alot. Besides I have work too later on." I kissed him by and let him eat his breakfast while I was on my way to Red lobster. When I got there, I got my cooking tools out and got prepared for orders.

"Chres?" I loked up to see my boss, Calvin. "What are you doing here? it's not your time yet."

"I was told by Avalon that you wanted me to be here.."

"No, no I didn't...you can go home and come around 7 like you always do." Fuck you Avalon. Speaking of her, I saw her come into the kitchen.

"Why would you tell me to come all the way over here when Calvin didn't ask for me."

"But he did..."

"No he didn't! I could have been with my husband right now, you know what? bye!"

"You can't leave."

"Why not?'

'Look, I wanted you over here to say sorry that I came on to you like that last night...I was just happy that I finally found you after all this time. I just wanna be in your life again...and get to know your family." I didn't feel ok with her being in my house and around my kids, even if she's my 'sister'.

"Um...I don't know...I need to think."

"What's there to think about?" She asked annoyed.

"I just met you last night, I'm not gonna just welcome you with open arms like that so easily...weather your my sister or not."

"So your just gonna keep me in the dark?"

"No, I'm just not ok around you yet."

"What? Chres, you use to be all up under me when we were little..."

"Well I don't remember that, can I leave now?" I walked out the kitchen with Avalon on my tail.

"Why can't I meet your family?"

"Avalon, please.."

"Chres!"

"Avalon leave me alone!" I yelled. I got in my car and drove off. When I got home, Jacob wasn't in the house. He left a note saying that he went off to wokr and thta he'll see me later on tonight. I sighed and plopped on the couch. My phone rang one again and it was Adalyenn this time.

"What do you want?" These girls are fucking stressing me out..between Avalon and Adalyenn I can't do this.

"Chres, since you won't wanna give me my son to me...I'm putting your ass in court again."

"What? no you don't! I let you see Deme when you want your an unfit mother."

"I'm not anymore, Deme wants to come and live with me...he's not your own and I want my son back I want full costody." What was happening here? she really gonna put me in court again? for like what, the 3rd...4th time?

"Fine when?" 

"In 3 weeks, and I wanna see Deme tomorrow so I can talk with him."

"Whoa, talk? um...about?"

"About living with me."

"He's not going all the way to damn Florida!" I can't believe Adalyenn wants to take him this far away.

"Well he is my son!" She yells. "He's mines and it's about time I get him back. I have a house, I'm outta jail and I got 3 job offers."

"I don't know man..." I sighed.

"Well just know that I'm taking you to court and I'm coming to see Deme tomorrow." I then heard the dial tone so I knew she hung up on me. Damn. What am I gonna do now? The door opened and saw the kids walking in from school. Why so early?

"Hey, why you here so early?"

"Something about the school having a gas leak." Alianna said walking in the kitchen.

"You guys couldn't just be outside?" I asked.

"No.." Omari sat on the couch putting on the tv...who has a half day and not having nothing going on? anyway, Deme hasn't said anything yet. I need to talk with him.

"Um Deme, can we talk?"

"No." He walked passed me and I pulled him back. "Look, your not gonna keep ignoring me ok?"

"I don't care, I don't have to talk to you!"

"Says who?"

"Me!"

"You know what, go to your're room...can't believe you right now." He sucked his teeth and headed upstairs slamming the door.

"Well that's my cue to go away..." Alianna said walking to her room. I sighed. Omari was still there watching tv like he haven't heard anything. I quit talking to him an just went up to my room waiting for Jacob to come home..