The start to a new beginning

"No get out of here your not welcome anymore" my foster mother said as she kicked me out for staying at the club too late. Yeah I know I'm 18 I shouldn't have a curfew, but she just wanted me to stay safe. I disobeyed her I get it, but I dont have anywhere to go now. WAIT! ELENA I can call her. Searching through my purse for my white Iphone 6 I finally find it after 5 minutes pass by. I unlock the phone dialing elena's number. I become irritated at the ringing noise so I take the phone from my ear. "HELLO" a familiar voice says. When I realize it's coming from my phone and its Elena's voice I put the phone up to my short, but big ear. " Oh hey elena sorry I didn't hear you the ringing was bothering me"I said trying not to have a long explanation." Well I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while my foster mother kicked me out the house like 30 minutes ago and I have absolutely nowhere to go"I said again trying not to have a long explanation. " Maybe I could work something out with stefan because there's no room in the house with Jeremy & Alaric here" she says with a little bit of pithiness in her voice then hangs up the phone. Who the hell is stefan I thought to myself? Was he a cousin or a family member? Well enough thinking I need some sleep so I need to start heading over there.