Turn it off

I was kissing damon when all of sudden I passed out. I woke back up like 30 minutes later. I noticed I was dressed in lingerie and I seen somebody in the bed. I thought it was klaus so I walked over and jumped on top of him. "Are you ready for another round" I heard a voice say without the British accent that turns me on. When I knew it wasn't Niklaus. I jerked the covers off to reveal who the person was under there. "DAMON! What are you doing in here?" I yelled wanting answers. "Well sexy mama we fucked over & over again until you broke that little sired bond, and I have to admit I think you liked it" he said with a smirk on his face. "GET OUT NOW" I screamed at him before he opened my door and left. About an hour later Elena,Stefan, and Klaus bursted through my door. "Omg klaus I've missed you so much" I said running over to him giving him a hug. "I've missed you too sweetheart" he said squeezing me so hard I could barely breathe. "Stefan why do I suddenly have this urge to drain elena of her blood?" I asked when I started smelling the blood that was pumping in her skin. "Your a vampire now" he said with his head down. "No how could this happen?I CANT BE A VAMPIRE I HAVE A LIFE, I wanted to have kids, I wanted to grow old and die"I said while I started to cry. "Yeah well you are one because when you came in you squeezed my ass with strength I've never felt before & then you flashed out with speed only a vampire has" stefan said with a little smile in his face. I started crying. "What was wrong with me? Why am I crying so hard? Why do I have so many emotions right now?" I asked looking at klaus. "Your emotions are heightened witch means your emotions are stronger" klaus said. "I can't deal with this, I'm drowning in my own tears, I wanted to have a kid" I said sliding down the wall bawling my eyes out. " well we will leave you here with klaus so yall can talk" Elena said before her & stefan left the room closing the door behind them. When they shut the door I seen klaus walking over here towards me. He picked me up and threw me on the bed & he climbed on top of me giving me a big wet kiss on the lips. I lifted back up when he was done. "Now Ladaisia you have to learn how to cope with being a vampire" he said rubbing his hand up and down my leg. I shook my head & started to act like I was listening to him but I was just focused on the way he was touching me. I've never felt feelings like this. "I'm sorry but I can't concentrate the only thing I'm thinking about is ripping your clothes off and sexing you" I said biting my bottom lip. "Well that's a good thing because every since you've got back that's all I've been thinking about" he said kissing me softly. I kissed him back & he took my clothes off then he let me take his off. Since we was both vampires now we could do it rougher. So every time he thrusted inside me the bed would hit the wall and we could hear stefan telling us to make sure we didn't break the damn wall. & we could hear damon telling us to shut the fuck down. I started laughing when klaus told damon to come suck his dick. Klaus started to kiss my breast because he knew it was my weak spot& I started moaning. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to hear you moan it sounds like music to me" he said picking me up and throwing me on the dresser. "Your like my pinky toe sweetheart, because im going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my house" he said with a smirk on his face. "So cheesy" I said giving him a little smack. "What the hell was that" damon said from the other side of the wall. "How about you stop listening?" I said with a smart attitude. After that I never heard him say anything at all. I started kissing klaus again until I pushed him away and flashed off with my new vampire speed. I flashed into the bathroom locking the door. I started crying & when I tried to stop I just kept crying over and over again. "Ladaisia what's wrong?" I heard klaus say from the other side of the door. "Klaus you don't understand I wanted a baby" I said with more tears coming down my face. "Could you just leave please?" I asked klaus before he walked out the door going into the living room with stefan. Knock! I heard at the bathroom door. "I thought I said go way klaus?" I said talking to the person who I thought was klaus. "Uh not klaus, I'm the sexy one" I heard damon say. "What do you want?" I asked still crying. "You know you can turn it all off, you can live without the pain." Damon said putting his hand on the door. I got up off the floor and opened the door. "How?" I said. "You just close your eyes and cut it off" he said looking at me. Is this true? Could I really have no pain? Because I can't live with this I wanted a baby & now I can't have one. When damon flashed out the room I closed my eyes & cleared my mind. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Klaus yelled trying to stop me. "I'm fixing everything it's going to be okay, don't worry baby I'll be fine" I said smiling at him before everything went dark. My soul went dark, and my mind was now not on who I could please but it was in who I could kill. My soul has changed. My mind has changed. My heart has changed. I have changed. And it feels good.