Secrets are told

As we arrive at the cemetery I notice that bonnie was there👀 me and bonnie had been best friends since pre school we just drifted apart when I moved. " who called bonnie?" I said wanting answers. "I did just in case you were compelled by klaus or damon" Stefan said while getting out to open my door then go open Elena's. What the hell does compelled mean? This shit don't make since?! I said to myself. I said my hello bonnie and gave her a big hug when we finally reached the grave she was chilling at. I noticed it was her grams grave. I remembered when her grams died. She was destroyed. Her grams was pretty crazy thought she always said bonnie was a soon to be witch but we would just laugh in her face. Bonnie then leaded us all into some kind of building in the cemetery. We all sat down and got comfy before starting the conversation. " so I know you probably wondering how Jeremy came back when you know you seen damon kill him?" Elena said looking at stefan. " OF COURSE I AM WHO WAKES UP FROM THE DEAD?" I say pissed she would even ask that. "Well he came back because he had a supernatural ring that brought him back to life!" She said looking at me with a serious expression. "How is that possible? I don't believe it" I said looking at stefan shaking my head. "It's true" bonnie said looking at me. " and how do you know?" I asked wondering why she's in the conversation. " because I'm the one who made the ring for him & because I'm a witch" she said getting irritated because the question I had just asked. WITCH? Wtf she sounds as crazy as her grams. " prove it " I said to her thinking it wasn't true. " you see that candle over there? And you see how that door is open?" She asked looking at me. " yeh?" I said wondering why she asked me this. I seen her lift her hand up & she started to chant some kind of word that sounded like gibberish then the door slammed shut when she stopped chanting. " now look at that candle" she said. She began to focus her eyes on the candle. She then lifted her hand up & snapped her fingers then the candle lit up. I touched it to make sure it was because I was in disbelief. " so since your a witch what does that make damon?" I asked. " why do you think damon is supernatural?" Elena asked looking a little worried. " because elena he used speed no human being has" I said a little mad because she mad if seem like I was stupid. " he's a vampire" she said looking at me then turned to look at Stefan. I started laughing then I got up and said " well if Damon's a vampire that must mean your one too because he's your brother" I said looking at Stefan. " well your just making assumptions but yes I am" he said with a smirk voice. " well then prove that your a vampire, BITE ME!" I said real loud that he had to twitch his ear. I shut my eyes for a split second because I was fixing to rub it. Then I felt this pain in my neck. I open my eyes to see stefan biting me with sharp teeth. He pulled up & looked at me. There was some kind of veins or something underneath his bottom eyelashes. I wasn't scared I was more fascinated in it. "So I'm guessing klaus comes somewhere in this so tell me what's his secret?" I asked not wanting know the answer. They told me the whole story about klaus's brother getting killed by beast & his father forced his mother to turn them into vampires. There the first vampires were born. They call them the originals. They can't be killed. They also told me about klaus allays killing people for his pleasure and etc. After they finished telling me what klaus was they told me about all the supernatural crap that's in mystic falls/ vampires, Werewolfs, travelers, witches, and etc. I was amazed by how God worked. " now just to make sure you haven't been compelled by any vampires I'm going to use my magic to make your remember" bonnie said. She walked over to me then started chanting again. My head started pounding. I couldn't breathe. I started getting this memory of me following klaus after I had gave him my number because he had to leave to deal with a phone call. I remember going into the church and......