I Remember

As I started to remember that Ladaisia has went to visit stefan. I remember I got in a argument with Kol and I wanted to go express my feelings in sex. So I grabbed Nikolina & went to mystic falls. I walked in the Salvatore house to see that nobody was there but stefan because his car was outside. I heard movement coming from his room so I walked back there. When I walked in I couldn't believe my eyes. My queen & stefan. I went bezerk and killed him then I remember I was choking Ladaisia but then Nikolina walked in & Ladaisia did a spell to snap my neck. I remember her telling me things to remember and she was telling me what to forget. She brought stefan back to life & did the same thing to him that she done to me. After that she left. When all the memories were finally back I started crying. I flashed inside the house & ran towards stefan. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT SHES GONE BECAUSE OF YOU" I screamed knowing she wouldn't of done it if that thing with stefan didn't happen. He kept yelling saying he didn't know what I was talking about. I got angry because he didn't know what I was punishing him for so I just left. "I don't care what you done , I love you" I said when I reached the road. I felt somebody touch my shoulder. I turned around to see my father standing there with the white oak steak. "No one loves you boy why do you even bother to try?" He asked knocking me down to the ground. He stepped on my neck with his foot. "I've been waiting for this day I get to watch you die" he said bending down.
I heard somebody that sounded like Ladaisia. I looked up and seen her walking down the road chanting. "Excede Canun Infenun da ba nunc ca Nun, Senon Canu Ni" she said. "What are you doing" I asked terrified. "I'm doing a clocking spell on you and Nikolina go grab her and run, run far away, I'll be right behind you, every single step of the way, he can't see you now, but he will be back klaus, go get our daughter and protect her" she said still chanting while talking to me. "I'm not leaving without you" I said with a tear. "LEAVE NOW, I will be right behind you, always and forever" she said. I went & grabbed Nikolina. We left our things because Ladaisia said we didn't have enough time to get them. She said that she would send them later on. When I took Nikolina outside Ladaisia was still chanting. Nikolina and I waved our goodbyes & left. We don't know where we're going but Ladaisia said we had to keep running. So that's what we're going to do. I'm fine as long as I know she's watching over us.