The Next Time We Meet

At I have been walking for about an hour now. I've seen Elena's car drive by calling my name out a couple of times but I hid every time. I didn't want to be found at least not yet. With all of the silentness around me I was forced to think about what Elena said over and over again. I felt myself getting angrier every time it replayed in my head. It was like I was in a trance. Suddenly i bumped into someone or something and I was took out of the trance. I looked up finding Niklaus to be happy we have crossed paths yet again. " hello love I've been hoping to see you again for the past week" he said looking at the ground nervously. " Oh yeah why is that?" I asked wanting him to just talk again so I could hear the British accent. " Well my love see I am a artist and I have been painting & drawin your face ever since our little chat at the bar, but see your so beautiful and unique I had to see you again to examine your face so I could get your structure just the right way. " he says to me with a big smile. I began to blush at the thought that he was actually thinking about me too. " Well I wa--" I was interrupted by a cell phone ring. RING!RING!RING. He gives me a look and mouths the words " excuse me" then he steps a couple inches away from me. I notice that he is starting to get frustrated so I start to listen. " I SWEAR IF YOU LAY ONE BLOODY HAND ON HER I WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT OF YOUR BACK AND FEED IT TO YOU THEN TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF & ILL PIT IT ON A STICK THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS" he screamed so loud I'm pretty sure Ohio heard him. I realized he had hung up the phone and started walking towards me with hatred on his face. " sorry love I've got to rain check this but could we meet again?" He said trying to end the convo. " that was quite the argument there." I said a little worried. " it's nothing people just tick me off " he said. " well I guess you have to go deal with that so just text me later" I give him my number. He looks at me then says goodbye and leaves. Suddenly I'm back to the sad quietness of the town.