The day i meet the mother

"Well your probably wondering why your here speaking to me right now" she said walking around. "Umm yeah" I said thinking she was stupid for asking that. "Well as you know I do not love my son Niklaus. He does not deserve you or this baby, but my baby elijah does. I could tell from the second I laid eyes on you that he would be mesmerized by your appearance and I was right" she said smiling a little. "Well sorry to burst your bubble but the baby is klaus's baby & I'm sorry I love klaus." I said a little angered she would ask me to even think about me and elijah. "We thats a pity" she said giving me the sad face. "Why?" I asked wanting to know why it's a pity. "Well since you said no to my deal then it seems I will have to kill you" she said getting her witchy stuff out. "WHAT?NO YOUR GOING TO KILL THE BABY PLEASE NO" I said screaming. "I'm sorry it had to be like this but I can't let Niklaus have happiness because of him I have been tortured on the other side" she said. She started chanting and then I felt this sharp pain in my heart. "You have a week to say our goodbyes." She told me before chanting something else and I woke up. When I woke out of my slumber I looked around the room noticing damon and reagan holding hands in the back , klaus was walking back and forth, elijah was staring at me, and rebekah was just siting there.
"SHES UP" Elijah yelled so he was sure everybody heard him. "What happened sweetheart you was out for a whole day" klaus said pushing elijah out the way. I seen him and elijah glance at each other before there eyes was back on me. " it was Esther " I said trying to adjust to the bright lights. "WHAT DID SHE SAY" klaus asked yelling. "she said that she wanted me to fall in love with elijah, she said I can't deny the chemistry between me and him & that he can't deny the feelings he has for me. " I said looking at Klaus then I glanced at elijah. " is that all she said?" Elijah asked because he felt like I was lying. "Yes " I said with a scratchy voice hoping he would believe the lies coming out my mouth. "Hey is bonnie here?" I asked. "Yeah I'm right here" I heard a voice say coming from behind elijah. Bonnie scooted over so I could see her face. "Can yall leave so I can talk to bonnie alone" I said looking at everybody. They obeyed me and left the room. "Yeah?" Bonnie asked wanting to know why I just wanted her. "Okay that's not all Esther said she told me that I only have 1 week to live" i said turning the water so nobody could hear me except bonnie. "oh my god Ladaisia you need to tell klaus so he can do something" she said trying to walk out to him. " no this is what I wanted I wanted to have a baby and die. I didn't want to live forever. Please promise you won't tell klaus" I said hoping she wouldn't tell him. "Okay but why do you want me?" She asked a little curious. " I want you to do a spell so the baby will come tomorrow" I said. "Okay" she said. After she accepted my favor. She put her hands over my stomach & she started chanting. I coul see my baby bump was getting bigger & I could also feel the baby getting bigger in my stomach. It hurt like a bitchh but it was worth it. When she stopped chanting we exchanged looks and she used her hands to turn the water off that i still had running. She walked out my door leaving me by myself. I used my vampire hearing so I could listen to everything she said before she left. "What did she want" klaus said. "Let go of me klaus, as she just wanted to talk to somebody about how much she loves yall" Bonnie said back to klaus. When heard her close the door I shut my eyes to rest.