The first thought

As I arrive in mystic falls I stop at a bar called " Mystic grill " to get a bite to eat and a couple of drinks before going to meet with Elena. When I walk in the bar my eye catches a handsome older man sitting at the bar. " He's SMOCKIN hot " I say to myself. The man turns around and grins like he heard what I have said about him. I blush, but then realize it's not possible. Nobody can hear that far. I walk over to the bar and order me a drink. The bartender comes over and says " what your boyfriend dump you or somebody upset your feelings and your coming to drown your thoughts in liquor?" " that is no way to speak to a lady" I say. A brief second passes by & I notice the handsome man is suddenly beside me and he says to the bartender " it sure isn't a way to speak to a beautiful young lady like this". Thanks sir but I can handle this on my own I said because I don't like it when people try to fight my battles for me. " why let you frown and ruin that pretty little face of yours for a grumpy bartender?" The handsome man says. I can't help but to blush I feel embarrassed because the man noticed my cheeks getting redder every time he talked. " I've never seen you around are you new in town" he says yeah I'm new I just got here a couple hours ago to go meet with somebody. OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT I screamed realizing 3 hours has passed. " What's wrong?" The man asked with a curious look on his face. I HAVE TO GO I said screaming again. " Well my names niklaus but people call me klaus what's your name sweetheart?" He says with a really hot British accent. Running out the door I say " I love that name and oh my name is ladaisia" I scream but not as loud as my last screams. " Ladasia is such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I hope someday we'll cross paths again" Niklaus says as I leave in a rush. As I'm driving down the road to the house Elena gave me directions to I can't help but to think about the handsome Niklaus I just met a couple minutes ago. I don't what it was about him but the thought of his British accent, the bad boy look, the way he said sweetheart and that devilish smile wouldn't get out of my head. I kept replaying our conversation over and over again in my head until I found myself about to daydreaming about to get hit by a car. I suddenly snap out of the daydream and move away from the road.