Her 4th birthday Part 2

I walked in behind stefan so nobody could see me. "Guess who's here?" Stefan said fixing to tell them. He moved to the other side & revealed the woman standing behind him. The woman who's been gone for 4 years. Me, the woman. Everybody started screaming & hugging me. The only people I didn't notice was my daughter and my fiancé. "Where is my family?" I asked. "They are in your room" elena added. While I was walking to my room I noticed all the decorations for Nikolina's birthday party. She truly was blessed. I walked into my room and seen klaus & Nikolina looking out the window. "Man I missed this room"I said wanting to see his reaction. He heard my voice. "Stop playing games damon it don't help playing recordings of people who sound like her" he said thinking it wasn't me. Klaus was refusing to believe it was me, but as soon as Nikolina heard my voice. She turned around. She gave me a glance with her big beautiful brown eyes & ran towards me jumping in my arms. "Mommy" she screamed. The touch of my daughter being in my arms was amazing. "Your missing the party downstairs Mr.Mikaelson" I said because I was the only one who knew that turned him on. He turned around & let out a big gasp. He flashed towards me and gave me a big hug. "Can you leave the room for a while" klaus asked our daughter. When she left klaus, closed the door and then locked it. He started kissing me. It felt amazing to feel his touch again. He ripped my shirt off and unlatched my bra. He started kissing my breast causing me to moan like all the rest of the times he's done that. "I've missed that sound so much" he said going down toward my Vagina. He gave it a little kiss & then he came back up. He kept going & going until I was about to cum & then he stopped as if he was teasing me. We exchanged looks & he gave me another big hug.
"Let's go down into the living room I have some information" I said taking his hand pulling him. When we reached the living room Nikolina seen me. "Hold me mommy" she said holding her arms out. I picked her up & then sat down on the couch. " okay so I'm a vampire/witch, the first of my kind, Esther created me, I'm as powerful as she is, the whole 4 years she was teaching me spells & etc. " I said not wanting to explain everything. Of course they all had there questions but I didn't answer them. "Well babygirl I thinks it's your birthday time", I said Swinging her over to my right side. I went to go put her down but stopped when she said something. "Mommy don't put me down I never want to leave your side, I missed you way too much" she said so perfectly I was amazed. I gave her a big smile and squeezed her tighter. "Hey Damon go get the candles" reagan said. "It's okay guys I got it" I said lifting my fingers up. Only a couple seconds later the candles lit up. "That's cool mommy" she said touching my face. "Make your wish then blow out your candle" I said looking at her. "I wish to be with my mommy forever and ever" she said blowing out the candles. I singin why but the words just got to me. I started crying. My daughter, so bright, so sweet she was completely flawless.
"I've packed your stuff we're going to New Orleans , I need to greet you to my brother Kol & my friend Marcellus they have been staying at my house while I was gone." Klaus said grabbing the bags. Klaus said that he would be back he had to go pick up rebekah & elijah & he also told me that couldn't wait to spend time with me in New Orleans
When he left everybody got there own individual goodbye too me. They was all hovering me. I ran to my room in fear I that I would suffocate. I turned around when I heard my door shut. " really Ladaisia you just come back & now your leavening." He said giving me that "disappointed in you face". " I didn't know stefan & can't you go interrogate your girlfriend. " I asked putting my shoes on. "Me and elena ain't together , she's with kai." Stefan said looking like he was fixing to cry. "I'm so sorry stefan come here" I said getting up and waking over to him. I wrapped my arms around him & kissed his cheek. "Everything's going to be okay" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me but didn't answer what I just said. He was just staring at me like he was just realizing something. "How?" He said finally answering me. "I'll visit you twice every year for 2 months." I said answering his question. He shook his head as a symbol of agreeing to what I said. He gave me a hug & then a kiss on the cheek before he left my room. By time all my things were together klaus was already waiting at the door. I grabbed my things & my daughter then I got in the car. We left about 5 minutes later because I had to say goodbye one more time. I sat In the back so I could spend more time with my daughter. I laid my head on her shoulder & she grabbed my hand. About an hour later we were both knocked out.