10pm Klaus point of view

I awoken from my slumber only to remember that I was at the Salvatore house. It took me a while to remember why I was down here & when I finally remembered I couldn't stop crying. My queen was now gone forever. She was never coming back. I wish I could find that bastard hunter that took her away from me. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Well I looked at the clock & noticed it was about 5 minutes till 10. "Where's Nikolina" I asked stefan who was in the kitchen. "She went outside" he said before flashing out the room. I actually feel bad for him. Ladaisia and him were pretty close. They was so close that I would get jealous sometimes. When I walked outside I couldn't see Nikolina at first. So I walked out in the grass. I seen Nikolina in the corner of my, but I didn't just her, I seen a woman, she was talking to a woman. When I finally turned my head to face the way Nikolina was the woman was gone. She disappeared. "Who wee you talking to" I asked my daughter who had a smile on her face.
"Nobody dad" she said before flashing into the house. As I was walking back in I stopped because I felt like somebody was watching me. I turned around and I seen a shadow but I couldn't quite make out what it was. I just figured it was a friend of hers so I went inside locking the door behind me. I figured since Nikolina was watching cartoons & since nobody was home I would go take a quick shower. I flashed to the bathroom , laid my clean clothes on the sink & jumped in. I was in there for a good 15 minutes. & I would've been in there longer, but I heard Nikolina talking to somebody. I jumped out & put my clothes on. I followed Nikolina's voice all the way into Ladaisia's old bedroom. When I walked in I seen the same woman that I had seen in the yard. She was wearing a mask over her face so I couldn't really make out who it was. When she seen me come in she flashed out the room. I ran over to Nikolina to make sure she was okay. "You know her daddy" she told me before falling asleep. I know her? What does that mean? I thought to myself. I gave Nikolina a kiss before exiting the room. Huh? I know her? I have been thinking about what Nikolina has Said to me a couple hours earlier. "LADAISIA" I yelled crying with tears of joy. I called everybody and told them I needed to talk. When they finally arrived I led them into the living room. "Ladaisia is still alive she's just hiding" I said looking at them. "How do you know" stefan asked. " because Nikolina was talking to a woman outside, the woman had long brown hair just like Ladaisia, and then I walked in Nikolina's room and seen a woman standing there talking to her, the sounded just like Ladaisia's & then the woman turned around but she had a mask that only revealed her eyes which was dark brown like Ladaisia's & then Nikolina told me that I knew her" i explained staring at them. They was all amazed at what I told them. "It's true" bonnie said walking in. "How?" Stefan asked. "You know how I'm the anchor to the other side?" She asked. "Yeah" me & stefan answered. "Well she never came to me" bonnie said. After bonnie said that I went into the room with Nikolina. "Mommy said hi" Nikolina said running around the room. " where is she " I asked wanting to go find her. "She don't want to be found daddy" Nikolina said staring at me. I grabbed my things & I grabbed bonnie & left. I knew that Ladaisia couldn't be too far from here. "Bonnie do a locator spell" I said letting her arm go. " I've already tried , she's too powerful & she blocks all my spells that can tell where she is" Bonnie said looking at me. "Hey mommy" I heard Nikolina talking. I flashed in the house and went into the room. I seen the woman standing there watching my daughter sleep. "LADAISIA" I yelled with a tear coming down my face. "Hello Niklaus" she said still looking at Nikolina. "I thought you were dead" I asked. "She's so beautiful, she has your smirk" she said refusing to look at me. "Look at me Ladaisia you have to explain" I said walking towards her. "Klaus you don't get it , I hurt you I can't be with you, I don't deserve you" she said flashing out the house. I ran outside after her. "Just stop looking for me" she said flashing back in front of me. "If you didn't want me to know you was alive then why would you show up" I asked a little confused. "Because I have to tell you something." She said still not looking at me. "What?" I asked. "Your father is back & he has the white oak steak" she said. "Is that all you wanted to tell me?" I asked her. "Yes" she said answering my question. I seen her finally look at me. She walked towards me & kissed my cheek. "Stay safe & protect Nikolina" she said fixing to flash off before I grabbed her. "LET GO I cant stay with you" she screamed.
"WHY" I screamed back angry that she wouldn't tell me. I seen her walk toward me. She put her mouth by my ear. "Phasmotus tribum evedes elctum" she chanted. In English that means remember. Before I knew it she was gone. I started to remember these things. First little bitty pieces and then big pieces.