The shower

After we were both naked I already had the water running so when we was both finished we could just jump in. I got in first then following behind me klaus got in. He was admiring my body while I was admiring his. "I have to admit love that I didn't take you for this kind of girl" he said smiling with that devilish smirk he does to turn me on.
"Less talking!i think I need to be washed off" I said turning around so my back was towards his face. He grabbed a rag & poured soap on then he gently started washing my skin with it. His penis started to stand up & he started biting his lip. " Mr.Mikaelson that is far too dirty I think it needs to be washed" I said looking at his penis.
He gave the rag to me and I started rubbing his penis slow but then faster & right when he was about to cum I quit. " now sweetheart why did you do that?" He asked a little irritated. I didn't answer the question I just gave him a quick wink. He then said I can't take this & he pulled me up and started kissing me. He stuck his tongue in my mouth without asking but hey it turned me on even more knowing that he has control right now. I started moaning because he started sucking the skin on my neck. He picked me up and threw me around his waist slamming me against the wall. He started to squeeze my butt while he was still kissing me & then when he was done he started to kiss my breast knowing how bad that turned me on. " Oh Mr.Mikaelson you know how to treat a lady don't you?" I whispered in his ear. "No, but I know how to treat my queen" he said whispering back in my ear. He then grabbed me & used his vampire speed to take me to my bed. When we arrived in my room he threw me on my bed. He then put his tip in and started thrusting inside me. It felt so good. Finally when I hit my climax he stopped & he started to kiss me again. He climbed back on top of me but I pushed him off because it was my turn to be on top. I started to give him little wet kisses starting from his waist ending at his neck. "Somebody's coming" he said. "How the hell do you know that" I said wondering how he could hear that far. "Well love that's one of my advantages I can hear far away & I can her really good" he said smiling. "So you mean when I first met you at the bar you heard me say you were hot?" I said a little embarrassed. "Yes I did sweetheart" he said with a little chuckle in his voice. He got up and put his clothes on before coming back over to me and helping me put mine back on then when he was finished he placed a wet kiss on my lips & then one in my forehead. "Hey klaus were having a movie night tonight would you like to stay?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "I don't think your roommates will appreciate that" he said with a smirk on his face. "Fuck them, it's my house too If I live here, I insist, your staying!" I said talking a little too loud. "Okay love" he said before sitting down in my bed beside me.