Damons new lover❤️Damons point of view

I was in the living room with stefan because he was telling me how Ladaisia was pregnant. I have to admit I was a little upset. I loved her... Or... At least I thought I did until I met her cousin. It had only been a couple minutes after stefan had told me about everything when we heard a knock at the door. I got up and answered the door. I seen Ladaisia, klaus, the bitch rebekah & a beautiful woman I've never met before. She was gorgeous. She had beautiful shoulder lengthen blonde beautiful hair. Her eyes was as blue as the ocean. She had small pink delicate lips. And her makeup was lightly put on. She was completely flawless. I said my hellos to rebekah, klaus & Ladaisia, but when the woman came in I stopped her. "Hello I don't believe we've met before, my names damon" I said grabbing her hand bringing my lips to it. "My names reagan Mr.Salvatore" she said with rosy red cheeks. I found it flattering that she was already blushing at something I've said. I shot her a quick smile before going to sit down. I noticed Ladaisia was staring at me with those big brown beautiful eyes. & then I seen stefan lean over and say something to her. I started listening because I was pretty sure they was talking about me. "My brothers got his flirt on and your jealous" stefan said looking at me. "IM NOT JEALOUS" Ladaisia screamed and went over and sat in klaus's lap. Klaus must've been listening too because he looked at me & gave me that devilish look then he wrapped his arms around Ladaisia placing his hands on her stomach as if he was trying to tell me that's his baby and not mine. Everybody started taking about how they was going to save elijah & how they was going to get him out. I wasn't really paying any attention to what they was saying because I was focused on reagan. I could see that she kept looking at me out of the corner of her eye. Ever since I kissed her hand my lips has had this weird kind of spark on them. I brought my fingers up to my lip and then I looked at her. "Okay reagan I'll be back in a while they need me to be there when elijah gets out" Ladaisia said trying her best to walk but couldn't. Klaus then used his speed to come over and pick her up. "Reagan will be staying here with you until my return, please don't do anything" Ladaisia whispered low enough so I could hear her. Finally when they was all gone I seen reagan get up and walk somewhere. I started following her and I realized that she went into my room. I seen her checking out everything in there. "I see you found my room?" I said with a smirk on my face. "Oh I'm so sorry I thought this was Ladaisia's she told me it was up here" she said still looking at the walls of my bedroom. "No she's in the room next to mine" I said looking at her. "You know reagan your quite the pick" I said grabbing her from behind.
"And why do you say that Mr.Salvatore?" She asked removing my hands from her body. "Well your sexy,beautiful & your eyes, skin, hair, and etc is flawless." I said once again grabbing her from behind. She turned around and her lips were 2 inches away from mine. It was only seconds later I crashed my lips into hers. She started to kiss back. I ripped her shirt off as a symbol saying I've been waiting too long for this. She let me admire her body before taking my shirt off. She traced my abs with her finger. It turned me on so bad. I unlatched her brawl exposing her breast. Damn they were big I said in my head. I started massageing her breast with my hand while I was taking her pants off with my other hand. When I was finished she took my pants off. And I started to kiss her neck. I could feel my fangs about to pop out until I pulled away. I then lifted up and realized she was still not naked enough for me. I tatted taking her panties off with my teeth & I guess it turned her own because she was getting wet. She sat up and took my underwear off. I picked her up and told her I wanted it to be different. By different I meant not in a bed. So I carried her all the way into the living room and threw her on the couch. I started sucking her breast hard enough so I would leave marks behind to mark my territory. "Are you ready " I asked her wanting to know if she was ready for me to come in. "Ready" she said with a grin on her face. I put my love stick into her and she started moaning. I couldn't blame her she probably wasn't used to that size. When I was all the way in I started thrusting. Slower.faster.slower.faster. It was a pattern. I stopped when I heard somebody say something to me. "Uhh fucking nasty damon, when your done throw that couch out & go get a new one" stefan said looking at the white stuff reagan squirted on there. When we was finished we got dressed and went in the living room and sat on the floor since we had to throw the old one out. It had been a couple hours and we fell asleep waiting for Ladaisia and them to come back home.