Katerina Patrova

I woke up out of my slumber I was put into after Katherine had snapped my neck. "How can I still be alive, I don't have one of those rings?" I asked talking to the 2 men who was now wearing black suites with guns in their hands. "No talking" the guard with the wavy hair said. "No it's okay she has questions what does that make us seem like if we don't answer?" Katherine says standing behind them. "Excuse me boys" she said shoving them out the way. "How am I still alive" I asked her with worry in my voice. "Well your a vampire, well I wouldn't say vampire, your in transition to become one the only thing you have to do is drink some blood" she then threw a bag of blood from the mystic falls hospital in the floor. "It's your choice darling" she said walking out the room with her guards. She had me chained up so that if i tried to escape I wouldn't be able to. Just in case she threw the bag of blood so I could reach it. I tried to resist, but I couldn't. I grabbed the bag of blood and sucked it. I then got a raging headache and a massive tooth ache. I could feel my body changing, my teeth changing, I could feel me changing. When I finally finished the bag of blood Katherine appeared in the room."I knew you couldn't resist it, but listen to me now I need a favor" she said sitting down in the chair in front of me. "I will never help you, you psychotic bitch" i said yelling at her. "Yes you will because your sired to me I fed you my blood you died and now you have to obey me" she said getting a little mad. "Now go over to the salvatore house and fuck damon" she said to me. "No please Katherine don't make me" I said crying. "Please call me Ms. Patrova " she said before telling her guards to unchain me. When I was unchained I went and put on the clothes that Katherine had said would turn damon on. It was leather pants with a red shirt and a leather jacket and she curled my hair just like hers and then gave me some Blake high heels. My makeup was dark color eyeshadow & mascara. I left the house and went to the salvatore house. When I arrived I banged on the door. Then stefan answered the door pulling me into a hug. I squeezed his ass before pushing him out the way. "Where's damon?" I said asking stefan who was now standing behind me still puzzled how I touched his ass. "Umm he's downstairs getting some blood" Stefan said. "Oh good that means I can get some too" I said before flashing off using my new vampire speed.