The day I died

After listening to bonnie talk for hours about all that stuff. I headed over to the Salvatore house. By time I got over there elena & Jeremy was waiting for my awakening. When I walked in I started to shed a tear because everybody was crying, because They was waiting for me to wake up. When I seen my baby girl In klaus's arms I went over there & started tickling her. She started laughing. "What's so funny baby girl" klaus said looking at her. "Oh how much I miss that accent talking to me" I said. Jeremy looked over at me and his got bigger. " OH MY GOD, Ladaisia why can't they see you?" He asked. "I'm pretty sure you know why buddy" I said. "Your dead" he yelled while he was crying. "IS SHE HERE?" Klaus yelled looking for me. "Could you tell him to quite down" I said trying to make things better. "She said quite down" Jeremy said looking at klaus. "HOW IS THIS?HOW ARE YOU DEAD?" Klaus yelled. "You know when Esther talked to her" stefan asked niklaus. "Yeah why?" Klaus said. "Well Esther said Ladaisia had to leave you and fall in love with elijah, Ladaisia said no so Esther told her she only had a week left, so Ladaisia got bonnie to do a spell to bring the baby a little bit earlier, and now she's dead" stefan said wih tears coming down his face. " I'm so sorry I didn't tell you" stefan said looking at everybody in the room. I noticed klaus getting angry. He flashed over to stefan and was fixing to take his heart out. "JEREMY TELL HIM IF HE DOES THAT HES LOST ME FOREVER" I said yelling at Jeremy. "She said if you do that you've lost her forever" jermey repeated exactly what I said. "I've already lost her" klaus said. He was only seconds away from pulling Stefans heart. I flashed over there and snapped klaus's neck. I could touch them but they can't see me? Weird twist I said to myself. I went in my bedroom to watch my baby because stefan has brought her in there after i requested Jeremy to tell him to. Not long after I was in my room klaus came in and shut the door. He was staring at the baby. "You look so much like her" he said looking at our beautiful daughter while crying. " how could you do this to me?" He said talking to me. "If your in hear with me give me a sign & answer my question" he said looking at the window which was fogged up because his heavy breathing. I walked over to the window & wrote. "I'm sorry, I love you" when he seen it he started crying even more. " do you want a funeral?" He asked me. "No" I wrote on the window. I flashed over to where he was standing. He felt the wind & told me to touch him. I grabbed his hand. "You don't know how amazing that feels, I just wish I could see you" he said. I gave him a hug and kisses my daughter goodbye. I walked outside. I started hearing this voice. It was telling me directions. I followed it all the way to the cemetery. When I got there I seen Esther standing there. "Nice to see you again" she said. "You little bitch this is your fault, and how can I see you?" I said pissed off. "I have my ways" she said with a smirk a lot like her sons. "I want you to be a witch" She said. "What? You can't be both" I said a little confused. " like I said I have my ways " she said giving me a slight smile. "I'm willing to let you go back I just want you to become a witch/vampire the first of your kind & let me teach you the tricks" she said looking at me. "No thank you" I said turning around. "Well I hope your looking forward to your baby coming here." She whispered. "DONT TOUCH HER" I yelled. " I won't have to if you agree" she said while holding her hand out. I looked at her hand for a while then I shook it as a symbol of taking the deal.