My death letters Part 1(the boys)

STEFAN'S POINT OF VIEW
I handed everybody there letters Ladaisia had wrote them before her horrible death. I was the first to open mine and read it. It said......
Dear Stefan,
If your reading this then it means I have passed away. Your such an amazing person. You was always there for me. I know that you are probably saying you hate me in your head right now because I left you. Well I didn't really leave you. I'm still there. I watch over yall at night. Your such a cute sleeper sefan. The way you snore makes me laugh. Well I have about 30 more letters to go so I'm done. Just know that your an amazing, handsome and a talented young man. & know that I'm always there. Even though you can't see me I can see , hear and touch you.
~ Ladaisia
When I finished my letter I was bawling my eyes out. She's only been gone a day & I'm already broken. "I miss you" I said talking to Ladaisia who I knew was watching over me because when i was crying I felt her touch me. I watched to see who was opening there letter next & it was damon.

DAMONS POINT OF VIEW
I opened my letter that Ladaisia had left me. I wasn't really excited because I was pretty sure it was all about how she hated me. I unwrapped the letter and it said.
Dear damon ,
Well if your reading this then it means I've passed away. I know your probably thinking this is a hate letter but even though though it should've been it isn't. Damon honey I know you think I hate you. Well it's not true. I love you with all my heart. I mean yeah sometimes you irritated me but you never made me to where I hated you. I actually appreciated how much attention you gave me. It made me get butterflies. I have to tell you before me & klaus got serious I did have feelings for you. Your charm got me the minute I met you. Your touch gave me butterflies & your lips sent sparks through my body, but after a while I started seeing you as my brother & that's why I would get mad when you hit on my. Because you was my brother. The man I can go to when I have boy troubles or somebody I can talk to when I need somebody. You was somebody I could call family. Now you probably think I'm gone , but I'm not. I'm always there. I'm going to watch over yall every night. Feel free to talk to me when you want , I'll touch your had she im there with you. Well it's time to go now, but I love you .
~Ladaisia
When i finished reading my letter I was in tears. I felt so bad. I treated Ladaisia like that because I thought she didn't like me but actually she just didn't Ike me like that. She loved me like her brother and I treated her like a sex bag. Now she's gone. I turned around when I felt somebody touch me, but when nobody was there I just smiled because I knew it was her.
I grabbed my letter ready to see what my love has sad before her death.
To my fiancé ,
Well if your reading this it probably means I've passed away. I know your probably wondering why I put fiancé. Well you know I overheard you practicing how you was going to ask me to marry you. Yeah you thought I was asleep but I was wide awake. Even though you didn't get a chance to ask me, YES. Yes a million times. And don't worry I'm going to come back. I'll find a way. I'm really going to miss our hot sex & our steamy shower sex. I'm going to miss you calling me love & sweetheart & your queen. Don't worry I'm going to be there watching you and nikolina. I'm going to be there every night to kiss you goodnight. I'm going to be there. I'm going to watch over yall. So if your ever lonely call my name and I'll be there. I'll kiss your lips when I'm there. I love you so much klaus & so sorry for not telling you. I didn't want you to treat me different because I was dying. I'm going to miss you bunches.
~ your sweetheart
This letter made me have so many emotions. It made me laugh, cry , happy, sad, and then it repeated. Her words wouldn't leave my head. I'm actually kinda embarrassed that she heard me i thought for sure she was sleep. I started to cry when I finally started thinking about how she was gone. I was interrupted when I felt somebody kiss my lips. I looked up to see nobody. I knew for sure that my queen was watching over me. There was only one letter left & it was to Nikolina . I decided I would read it aloud to everyone.