Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Couldn't Possibly Be Good

Heyyyyyyyyyy~

I feel like it's been forever since I posted, which is true. I haven't posted since Christmas... which was exactly two weeks and one day from now. Heh..... SOWWIE

I took some time off because of the holidays, and also because I've been working on two other fanfictions, one a Bakugou x OC which I'm posting later today, the first three chapters that I have done. And then the second a Kirishima x Reader which... isn't getting posted for a WHILE because I still have to come up with everything.... idk. I'm just chalk-full of ideas right now but I can never get them onto paper, or in my case... google docs. 

So, I apologize for not being active recently on this book, and I'm sad to say this is a short chapter. LOL Don't kill me... if any of you are actually THAT passionate about this book.

Love y'all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! <3

Akiara's POV

Every part of my body hurt. Even though my quirk was healing me quickly, excruciating pain was sent shocking through my entire body as I flew through the tunnel, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

What the crap happened?

I didn't understand how I could have gotten injuries from nowhere. But it did feel like I took somebody else's pain. My biggest question was, how did I take somebody's pain? My quirk wasn't activated.

"Akiara!"

I looked up at the sound of my name, and attempted to get up off the ground. But my attempt had failed, and I collapsed again. I winced in pain as my leg wound kept bleeding. Once I opened my eyes again, I was met with heterochromatic orbs.

"T-Todoroki?" I mumbled, resting a hand on my forehead.

His face was torn with worry, even though he tried to mask it due to the thousands of people in the arena. He gently helped me to my feet, and put a hand on my elbow to allow me to regain my balance.

I clutched my stomach. "Oh my gosh, why does it hurt so much?"

Todoroki frowned. "What happened? Why do you have so many injuries?"

"Honestly, I don't know." I shrugged with a wince of pain. I took a deep breath and channeled my healing energy to my leg and stomach. The puncture on my back, which was under my wings, had healed completely, and the cuts on my forearms had vanished. All of this healing was severely taking away my stamina, but that was okay. Soon the bleeding stopped on both of the wounds, and they began closing up quickly. "But, I'm fine." I forced a smile.

"Akiara, you look exhausted!" Ochaco commented, coming up beside us.

I laughed weakly. "Yeah, I've been using my quirk to heal myself, but it takes a ton of my energy to do so."

Todoroki's grip on my elbow tightened slightly. "You need to rest. It couldn't possibly be good for your body to have no stamina like this--"

I put a hand on his chest and he stopped. "Relax, Todo. I'll be fine. Besides, there's no time for me to rest anyways." I pointed to Midnight, who had stepped onto the stage again. "The next round is beginning now."

Ochaco grinned and whispered so low only I could hear, "We'll talk about that nickname later." And then she bounded off to stand next to Midoriya, who had surprisingly gotten first place.

"The first game for the first years is finally over, and what a game it was!" Midnight exclaimed from the stage. "Now let's take a good look at the standings, shall we?"