Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ I'm Respecting Her Wishes!

Hola hola. K so this chappie is told from Brainwash's POV. Do you guys remember her? 'The Frost Winged Villain?" Yeah, that's her.

Brainwash's POV

I grinned down at the sight of the little Angel.

Akiara Saki was her name, and she was running into the obstacle course along with all the other first year students. It's been a while since I've seen her, at least a year, but of course, I hadn't even talked to her then.

The figure of the blonde-haired girl was sprinting next to a boy with red and white hair.

Who is he? I thought with a raised eyebrow. I've seen them next to each other this entire festival. Are they in a relationship? I cringed before standing up from my crouched position. That would make my mission a lot harder than it should be.

I was perched on top of the UA stadium, walking along the roof in order to watch the entire obstacle course go down. The crowd of students exited the tunnel, with ice spreading across the ground, making them all slip and fall.

The boy I had seen Akiara with ran ahead of everyone, the ice following as he did so. "Apologies." I faintly heard him say. I scoured the first years and saw the Angel, who had a proud and determined smile on her face.

Four students who I recognized to be in class 1-A launched forwards, one with a laser coming out his stomach, one literally just jumping, one propelling herself forwards with a metal pole, and one using explosions to push himself in front of the others.

And surprisingly, Akiara came right after them, flying up on her white wings.

So many more students made their way across the ice field, trying their best to keep from falling.

A puzzled expression reached my face when I saw a purple-haired boy getting carried by other students. What in the world is his quirk?

Then a short boy was hit in the side by a giant robot, launching him sideways.

Many large robots showed up out of nowhere, keeping the students at bay. Present Mic, the hero that I thought to be the most annoying, shouted things about the inanimate objects, and I surely wanted to cause him some pain.

One of the robots charged, but the ice-boy used his quirk to create an icewave, which he 'surfed' up into the air before throwing a huge ice attack at the robot, freezing it instantly.

My eyes widened with shock and discomfort.

If he's really as close to Akiara as he seems to be... I thought, biting my lip. And he tries to protect her with that type of quirk, I won't be able to carry out my mission... which will result in Shigaraki killing me, and I can't have that happen. I growled. This is bad. Bad, bad, bad. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. And judging by how close they were standing next to each other all day, and how they smiled and talked to each other, it's going to be very difficult to kill her without going through him first.

"Great. Just great." I mumbled to myself, pacing in a circle along the arena roof. I scowled down at the running students, noticing how far most of them have already gotten. They were at a huge canyon-like thing, with huge pillars of rock protruding out of the void. The only way to get from pillar to pillar, are thin wires connecting all of them together. This would be quite the challenge.

I saw Akiara simply flying over the void with her wings, shouting an apology to those hesitantly standing at the beginning of it.

I snickered. Oh this was the perfect opportunity. Shigaraki, I hope you're watching.