Chapter Three ~ Lay off, Idiot

Akiara's POV

All of us were brought outside in our new PE uniforms, blue jumpsuits with the letters UA in white, with red accents here and there. It fit my body decently well.

"Hey Akiara!" I heard Ochaco's voice call out to me from behind.

I turned and with a grin on my face I greeted her, "Hey there!" I noticed Midoriya behind her, and I waved to him. "Hi Midoriya!"

His eyes widened. "You uhm-- you know my name?"

I smirked and nodded. "Oh yes, Ochaco talks about you a lot."

Midoriya's face reddened, and so did Ochaco's. "Don't listen to her, Deku. She's annoying." Ochaco glared at me.

"ExcUSe me." I said dramatically, trying to push past the fact that Ochaco had just called him worthless, I placed a hand over my heart, pretending to be offended. "To be fair, you've only known me for a week."

Ochaco rolled her eyes as she involved herself into a conversation with Midoriya.

I smirked at them again, I could totally tell a romance was going to blossom between them. I scanned the outside area, searching for someone else I could begin a conversation with. That's when I spotted Todoroki standing by himself.

I skipped over to the half-n-half boy with a smile spread across my face. "Hello again, Todoroki!"

He looked up at me with cold eyes and his lips in their normal frown. "Hi Saki."

I grinned at him. "This is so exciting, isn't it? I can't wait to become a hero! I can't wait to be just like All Might!" I threw a fist in the air.

"You're really noisy!" Someone said from behind me. I turned around to see an angry looking guy with spiky ash blonde hair and crimson eyes.

I flipped my own ash blonde hair behind my shoulder and gave him a smug smirk. "Thanks Steamer, I take pride in my noisiness."

He strode forwards and balled up my shirt in his hands, a vein popping on his forehead. "What did you call me, extra?"

I started laughing uncontrollably. Behind me, Todoroki's frown had turned to a faint smile. I wiped a tear from my eye. "Did... did you really just call me extra?" The guy nodded, still scowling at me. I snorted out loud multiple times, gaining a small chuckle from Todoroki, that only I could hear. "E-extra?! That is the funniest thing ever!"

The guy stood dumbfounded, but his signature scowl never faded. "What are you talking about, nerd?!"

I tried to regain my cool and explain to him. "You think... *chuckle* you think you're like the lead role *chuckle* in life or something? Like... you think everyone's just like.. EXTRAS?!" I burst out laughing again, and the attention of all the students turned to me.

"Saki!" Midoriya ran over to me and whispered in my ear, "Stop making Kacchan mad!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Your name is Kacchan? Your parents named you 'loud and explosive?'"

'Kacchan' growled. "NO! YOU STUPID NERD. STOP TELLING PEOPLE LIES, DEKU!" He started towards Midoriya to push him or something, but I stepped in front of him and pushed Kacchan aside. "WHAT THE CRAP YOU EXTRA."

I refrained from laughing again. "Chillax! Jeez, you're like an angry pomeranian."

Another vein popped on his forehead. "WHAT?!"

The rest of the students began to chuckle.

"Bakugou, just leave her alone." Todoroki said, sending a glare at Kacchan.