Chapter Eighteen ~ I Wish I Could Take The Pain For You

IT WAS SO FUN TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER OMG--

I NEED TO ADDRESS SOMETHING FIRST THO

OKAY SO

I REALIZED WHEN I WAS REWATCHING THE EPISODE THAT KIRISHIMA AND BAKUGOU WERE SENT TO THE COLLAPSE ZONE NOT THE FIRE ZONE.... IGNORE THAT

GUYS

I KNOW I'M NOT PROFESSIONAL

I SUCK AT WRITING, I'M AWARE.

OKAY

ENJOY~

No song today because I'm too lazy to open up youtube and find one. Ciao~
(I don't think I spelled that right.... WHO CARES ON WITH THE CHAPTER)

Also~~~ This chapter's a little bit longer than usual. I think. Idk. I don't pay attention to the length, I just write it.

Toodles.

Akiara's POV

 All I could see was bright orange.

All I could feel was burning.

All I could smell was matter searing into ash.

And all I could hear was the sound of my piercing screams as my body was enveloped in fire.

Apparently, the purple mist was a person, with a teleportation quirk. And they had warped me right above fire, which I fell in almost immediately.

I screamed bloody murder, the flames licking my skin. How convenient that my costume was fireproof. But there were two things on me that weren't. My wings, and my hair. Luckily, the fire had only burned the front part of my body, not reaching either of those flammable attributes, but my arms and legs had been fully engulfed. Tears trailed down my face like waterfalls, the salt water stinging the new scars on my face. I lifted myself up with my wings, careful not to get them in the fire, and plopped down on cold stone next to the flames.

My cries filled the burning building I was in as I called out. "Todoroki?! Kirishima?! Midoriya?" The tears streamed down faster when I heard no reply. My body was thrashing from the burning pain I felt in my limbs. My dry lips cracked into a smile when I heard a familiar voice.

"Saki?! Saki is that you?!" It was Kirishima, and he came into my vision, his eyes wide and terrified. Behind him was Bakugou, who had a hint of worry in his expression when he saw me completely burnt up. "Oh my gosh!" Kirishima exclaimed when he noticed my condition. "That's not good!"

"Kirishima!" I called, my voice raspy. "I-It hurts so bad!"

Kirishima carefully helped me to my feet, flinching when I screamed from the pain. "We need to find Todoroki." He said to Bakugou, who nodded in agreement.

"He's going to freak out." He commented.

Kirishima looked angry. "Well yeah he's going to freak out! Saki was almost burned alive! Why wouldn't he freak out, doofus!"

Bakugou scowled, but he looked deep in thought. "Here's the plan." He reached a hand out to me, placing it gingerly on my forearm. "I carry Saki out of the building and fight some villains, while you go find Todoroki. Have him send a flare with his fire side or something, and we'll head your way."

Kirishima nodded, and helped me onto Bakugou's back. I was a little frightened to give my life into the hands of this hothead, but I was in too much pain to care. Kirishima gave me a sympathetic glance before hardening, and jumping out a window with a crash.