Chapter Fifteen ~ Just Get Rest

Today's song:

Title: Party Rock Anthem
Artist: LMFAO

Akiara's POV

The next morning, I stood under the archway to UA, right next to Midoriya, while we were bombarded by reporters and camera-men.

One reporter, a lady with brown hair pulled into a ponytail, shoved a microphone in Midoriya's face. "Hey, you!" She called, "Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?"

"Uh--uh..." Midoriya looked flustered from all the questions. "Oh uhm, sorry, I got to go to the um... nurse's office! Yeah!" He began to back away from the crowd.

I saw the same reporter go around and question Uraraka, Iida and... surprisingly Bakugou, who still looked angry, despite yesterday.

And then, she shoved the microphone into Aizawa's face. Not a good choice.

"Please sir, can you get All Might for us? Also you look like a mess, what's your deal?" The lady asked him.

In his usual monotone voice, Aizawa answered, "All Might's not on campus today." Then he waved away the reporters. "Get out of here, you disturbed my students already.

All of us followed Mr Aizawa as the reporters chattered and shouted more questions from behind us. And that's when I heard a loud alarm. I turned around, startled, to see metal rising from the ground and blocking the entrance to school grounds.

Soon enough it was time for class. I was seated in my seat, with Todoroki looking bored in his behind me. I turned my attention to the front of the classroom and listened to Mr Aizawa.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys." He complimented us. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugou." All heads turned towards the explosive boy in question, and his lips turned down in an irritated frown. "You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

Bakugou looked outside the window. "Yeah, whatever." I stared at the back of his head in concern.

"And Midoriya." Aizawa said. "I see the only way you won your match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse you don't have control over your quirk.That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here."

I frowned again, this time staring at the back of Midoriya's head as he stared down at the desk in dread.

"But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it, so show a little urgency, huh?"

Midioriya looked up. "Right!" He said, way more confident than before.

"Let's get down to business." Aizawa said. "Our first task will decide your future."

The whole class seemed to sweatdrop at his words. My wings, which were usually turned up high in the air, slumped against my back.

"You all need to pick a class representative."

All of us relaxed, and I let out an exasperated sigh.

Kirishima jumped up and thrusted his hands in the air. "Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!"

Then Kaminari spoke up. "I'll take it!"

And beside him, Jiro. "Yeah, you're gonna need me."

"Someone with style would be best--"

Aoyama was cut off by Ashido. "Oh, I'm TOTALLY the right pick!"

Almost the whole class was jumping from their seats. I brought my wings around my face to shield myself from the noise. I definitely wouldn't be a good pick for the job. I get scared too easily, and I'm never careful in serious situations.