Chapter Thirty-Five ~ I Know They're Your Favorite

OMG LOOK GUYS!

I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD.

WHAT A BIG SURPRISE.

LOL. I really am the worst at updating, I know. I've been so busy with the soccer season (which sadly is ending soon so I'm depressed), and school (which I should probably be doing right now), and just trying to stay alive whilst my siblings are home from college.

Also, I have to address the fact that this story now has like 2.8k reads??
WHAT THE HECK, MAN

MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS

THIS BOOK IS ABSOLUTE TRASH. I REREAD IT ALL THE TIME, WANTING TO REWRITE IT, BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I PROCRASTINATE AND I ALREADY HAVE A BUNCH PLANNED AND WHAT NOT. WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT. WHY DO I KEEP GETTING FOLLOWERS AND VOTES AND WHAT THE HECK?? 

Also I think the side-story line (Akiara's--COUGH COUGHY COUGH COUGH lots of spoilers that I'm obviously not going to say except for just--future and past) is really coming together. I've got everything figured out, and how it connects, and blah-blah-blah.

Okay... deep breath...

I'm fine now.

Wow long A/N that's not even an A/N just me ranting on about crap.

Here's the question of the day because everyone who reads this is nonexistent:
 If you could have any power in the world, what would it be? Could be anything, but pick only ONE.

(My answer is to never forget anything important. Birthdays, math equations, what I was flipping going down the stairs for. I forget anything and everything so this would be mega helpful.)

Love y'all <3

Akiara's POV

"Can you believe Midoriya won his first match?! I'm so proud of him." I cheered excitedly, while I was walking with Todoroki to the entrance of the arena, where he'd cross into for his first match. "He must be so happy!"

Todoroki hummed in acknowledgement as we rounded the corner. I sucked in a short breath as we both froze in our tracks.

"What do you want." Todoroki deadpanned toward his father, who was standing in the hallway.

"You're acting disgracefully, Shoto." Endeavor growled, his arms crossed as flames danced from his hero costume.

Todoroki glared right back and started walking forward again, and I followed hesitantly.

"If you had simply used the power in your left side, you would have had an overwhelming victory in both first rounds." Endeavor side-eyed me, as if he was judging everything about me. That made me cower behind my wings a little bit. "It's time to stop this childish rebellion of yours. You have a duty to surpass that imbecile All Might."

My eye twitched, and I saw Todoroki clench his jaw.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" Endeavor demanded, "You're different from your siblings. You're my greatest masterpiece--"

Okay, that pissed me off.

"Oi listen here." I scowled at Endeavor, whipping around on my heels to face him. "Todoroki isn't a 'masterpiece,' I mean, I'm not saying that he isn't beautiful or whatever--that came out wrong um--what I'm saying, is that he's not some object you can just control."

Todoroki turned around and stared at me with wide eyes, while Endeavor glared at me.

I continued.