Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Even If You Asked Him To

Hey y'all! So sorry I haven't posted in like.... a week. Oof. That makes me feel so bad, especially because so many more people have started reading this, and commenting. 

Here's my reasoning for being MIA:
-I started watching Attack on Titan last friday
-I finished  all three seasons on the following sunday
-I started writing an OC story for it
-Started watching Hunter X Hunter two days ago
-Finished that earlier today

So, as you can see, I've been busy with other animes XD

BUUUUUUUUUUT,
HERE I AM

Or should I say,

I AM HERE!

Also, this chapter is like EXTREMELY SHORT. HEH

But that's because it's a short scene in the show, and if you haven't noticed, I'm doing all of this based off of every event in the series, so yeah. Deal with it :p

The next chapter will either be out today or tomorrow, depending on when I get it finished. I should probably go to bed earlier than usual tonight because I'm severely sleep-deprived (I blame Wattpad), BUT WHO CARES ABOUT SLEEP :D

(OMG wait, before this chapter begins. I was pasting the chapter from google docs, but I forgot the last thing I copied on my computer was my essay for my history class, and I busted up laughing when the first sentence "Tsar Ivan was born on August 25, in the year 1530" showed up. Okay, I'll shut up now.)

Akiara's POV

~Time Skip~ (Brought to you by Haruka, who ships Akoroki more than anyone) (A/N: IDK A SHIP NAME YET HELPPPP. THAT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT POPPED INTO MY HEAD!)

After class, Ochaco and I were on our way to go walk around a bit, when we were confronted by tons of other students congregating at the door of class 1-A.

"Uhhhh," Ochaco announced, "Why the heck are you all here?!"

I raised an eyebrow and took a step towards them. "We're not a bunch of zoo animals, stop googling!"

From behind us, Iida raised one of his glued-fingered hands. "Do you have some sort of business with our class?"

"Why are you blocking our doorway?" Mineta questioned sternly, raising a fist in the air. "I won't let you hold us hostage!"

Bakugou stalked his way toward the exit, a scowl on his face as always. I gave him a warning look before he stated, "They're scouting out the competition, you idiots." He continued to walk to the group of students, who were still just standing there like idiots. "We're the class that survived a real villain attack."

I dropped my gaze to my shoes and mumbled, "Don't remind me."

Bakugou didn't hear my comment as he stopped in front of the other students. "They want to see us with their own eyes." He gave each one of them a glare full of daggers. "At least now you know what a future pro looks like." His stare became more menacing. "Now move it, extras!"

Iida was quick to raise another hand in the air. "You can't walk around calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!"

I flicked the back of Bakugou's head, gaining a surprised yelp from the other 1-A students behind us. "Give them a break, Romeo. It's not going to do us any good fighting them right now. Save it for the festival."

"So this is class 1-A?" A tired-sounding voice said from the crowd. A boy with spiky pale indigo hair and bags under his eyes walked to the front of the group. "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like a jerk." I gave him what I thought was a glare, but the only reaction he showed was amusement. (A/N: Baby rage) He didn't bother addressing me though as he said, "Is everyone in the hero course delusional? Or just you?"