~ Bonus Chapter ~

Hey weebs! Alrighty, so a little background on this chappie. 

This bonus chapter takes place when they are now living in the dorms, and I kind of avoided something about the dorms that happens later in my book, but that doesn't really matter for this bonus thingamajig.

Akiara's POV

"And then-- And then my dad said-- 'MOMO! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY FAVORITE TEA!"

It wasn't that funny of a story, but I laughed anyways.

The girls; Mina, Ochaco, Momo, Tsu, Hagakure, Jiro and I had just gotten done shopping at the mall, and we were currently walking up the last few steps to the door of our Dorm. My arms were full of bags, which had all sorts of clothing in it (which were all generously paid for by Momo, who said I could use a few more outfits).

The door to the Dorm swung open quickly and then was shut almost immediately after, and out came a very annoyed, tired and irritated Mr Aizawa. "Girls. Finally. Maybe you seven can help." All of us stopped laughing, and serious looks were plastered on our faces at Aizawa's expression of distress.

"Mr Aizawa?" Ochaco asked. "What's wrong?"

Aizawa took a deep breath before explaining, "When you left to go shopping earlier today, a villain attacked the Dorm."

I gasped, and the rest of the girls followed suit. "A villain?!" I exclaimed, "Are the boys hurt? Is everyone alright?"

"Oh, they're fine." Aizawa pinched the top of his nose as he grumbled, "They're at the top of their spirits actually, and it's so annoying."

"What quirk did the villain have?" Mina asked.

Aizawa sighed. "The ability to change somebody's age."

We were all silent for a moment, until Momo spoke up. "So they're all either really old, or really young?"

"The latter." He answered, walking past us. "I am so done with them, it's your turn to babysit."

I gave all the girls a worried glance before we opened the door, and stepped through.

It was absolute chaos.

Over in the kitchen, a toddler-sized Tokoyami was at the foot of the refrigerator, crying over raw eggs that were splattered all over the ground. He caressed one of the broken eggshells as tears escaped his eyes. Above him, Ojiro was swinging from cupboard to cupboard with his tail. On one of the couches, Koda and Sato were playing patty-cake and giggling silently. On the other side of the large area, baby Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero were tackling each other and saying things like "haha! I am the manliest man!" or "you are weak! Mwahahaha!"

An --even smaller than usual-- Mineta was bouncing back and forth on his weird... sticky balls. (A/N: Okay, that's the weirdest thing ever to type.) He had a goofy grin on his face and was doing his weird "heh-heh-heh" laugh over and over again. Aoyama was studying his reflection in an over-polished dinner plate, striking poses to himself. Shoji had collapsed inside his multiple arms in a corner of the kitchen, and was crying softly.

The only thing that really caught me by surprise were two things:

Bakugou was marching throughout the room, Midoriya close behind. Bakugou was repeating the same thing in a loud yell: "FORWARD MARCH AND HERE WE GO! MEMBERS OF THE AGENCY OF BAKUGOU!" He paused before shouting to Midoriya, "SOUND OFF!" And Midoriya would answer with, "One, two!" and that would continue for a while.

And the other thing, was that I didn't see Todoroki or Iida right away. In fact, I didn't see them at all.

"Holy macaroni..." I was the first one to say something, all of us in total shock.