~Character Information~

Name: Akiara Saki

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Airforce blue

Skintone: Pale

Personality: Akiara is very selfless, and always puts others before herself. She is just like her quirk describes her to be--Angelic. She is very pure and innocent, and always follows the rules. She's outgoing and kind, and loves making new friends.

Loves: Popcorn, Flying around, Gummy bears

Hates: Chocolate, Fighting

Quirk: Angel--

She has angel wings, and can fly with them. Her quirk also allows her to take away the injuries of others, but it makes her have those injuries. For example, if someone had a broken arm, she could use her quirk to heal their arm, which would result in her own arm being broken. It also works for external damage. A cut or gash could be taken from their forehead to her forehead. Emotional damage will also work. If someone was feeling depressed or hurt, she could replace those feelings with her own happiness, and take on the burden for them.

Hero Costume: Skintight spandex suit. Sleeveless, and is tied around the neck by a band. A belt with small pockets holds necessities, and always a pack of gummy bears. Suit is white, with slits in the back for her wings, and stops at the ankles, leaving her barefoot. An extendable baton-like weapon magnetizes at the back of the belt. The baton allows her to use as a staff in combat. She can spin it very fast to create a shield-like thing. She can also extend and shorten the baton. It also serves as a communicator.

Family Members: Maiko Saki (Mother, Quirk: Angel), Takashi Saki (Father, Quirk: Mindreading), Haruka Saki (Younger Sister, Quirk: Hallucination)

Best Friend: Momo Yaoyorozu and Ochaco Uraraka

Friends: Momo Yaoyorozu, Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco Uraraka, Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari

Class: 1-A

Love Interest: Shoto Todoroki (of course)

Alrighty, well this is all the character information for Akiara Saki. I hope you enjoy this book! Requests are always open, mostly because I get extreme writers block with things like this. 

Love y'all!

~Dream