Akiara Saki

Heyo my fellow weebs!!! 

Okay soooooooooooooooooo

I've noticed that Akiara has gone through quite a lot of changes from what I originally put at the beginning of this book. So, I'm going to update her profile basically. If anything else comes up later on, I'll do another character update, but don't worry. It won't be immediately after this. It'll be plenty of chapters away, so no need to get annoyed or anything.

Also, you don't have to read this if you don't want to. I know it can be a little annoying when something like this interrupts the story.

CHILLAX I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WANT ME TO HURRY UP AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTER, BUT IM LITERALLY WORKING ON IT RN AND IT'LL BE OUT LATER TODAY XD. HOPEFULLY.

(SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY LONG I WAS ON A ROLL LOL)

Character name:
Akiara Saki

Hair:
Ash Blonde

Eye color:
Airforce Blue

Weight:
135 lbs

Height:
5.1'

Build:
Akiara is a well-built girl. She's isn't nessicairily scrawny or skinny, but she is definitely not muscly. I guess you could say she's toned, because she does have muscle and strength, just not extremely. She doesn't have abs or anything lol. She does have major strength in her wing muscles, though. And she often uses them for fighting, such as hitting her opponents with them, and it's very effective, and launches them at least twenty feet.

Age:
15

Birthday:
April 10

Clothing:
Well, obviously in school she wears her uniform. (The picture at the bottom of this update)
And again, obviously, during hero training or whatever, she's in her hero costume. Big surprise.
But on a daily basis, kind of her casual clothing is shorts and a T-Shirt. For SOME RANDOM reason, she is mostly found wearing T-Shirts with two colors. Like maybe it's a white shirt, with a blue sleeve and an orange sleeve. Or a shirt that is literally half blue and half orange. Heh.

Personal Item:
(You'll find this out later.)

Likes:
Gummy bears, pretty much any type of chewy candy, fruit, literally just food, butterflies, flying around up in the sky 

Dislikes:
Chocolate, and that's pretty much it. Idk, I'll find more as the story goes on.

Favorite Color:
Orange

Favorite Food:
Gummy bears

Family:

Father- Her father's name was Takashi Saki. He had dirty blonde hair and cerulean eyes, and he was a good man to say the least. The thing he cared about more than anything, was his family. He'd do anything for them, and I mean anything. His quirk was Mindreading, and it's what Haruka's quirk pretty much developed from. He can look into the thoughts of whoever he wants, but he can only hear what they are thinking right at that moment. He can't go snooping in other people's memories or thoughts. He can replay the memories in his brain, but not in other people's minds.  

Mother- Akiara's mother's name was Maiko Saki. She was a sweet, cheerful and overall enthusiastic lady. Basically, just picture Akiara as an adult, and there you go. She makes sure that everyone around her feels happy and carefree. She helped everyone who came her way, just like her eldest daughter does. Maiko's quirk was Angel, just like Akiara's. Though, Maiko could not take wounds, only pain. Basically, if someone had a broken leg, they would still have a broken leg if she used her quirk on them. She would take all the pain, but not the actual injury. Akiara on the other hand, can do both. She can either take only pain, only injury, or both.